Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 21

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM
  • 60 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybean90
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I am doing okay. Yesterday was really hard. I saw a baby at my kingdom hall that was due around the same time Laurelai was due. I saw her and fell apart. Music somewhat helps me cope but usually it makes me cry. It seems like every song is about her. My husband and I are TTC and it is so depressing. I should be pregnant by now. :(

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I am sorry you had a bad day. I am also sorry you are having a hard time ttc. I can't wait to hear exciting news about a rainbow on the way!!!!

Quoting Babybean90:

I am doing okay. Yesterday was really hard. I saw a baby at my kingdom hall that was due around the same time Laurelai was due. I saw her and fell apart. Music somewhat helps me cope but usually it makes me cry. It seems like every song is about her. My husband and I are TTC and it is so depressing. I should be pregnant by now. :(

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Feeling really down. My house is a disaster and even my husband said something about it last night which really upset me. I know that Ryder expects better and my girls and husband deserve better, I just don't ever have the energy or the get go to get it clean and its really depressing me the worse it gets. I have someone coming over tomorrow so I have to at least get it looking decent.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
beach_babies
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM
My hubby wants to move to a 6 acre plot in the country and build a earth bag home. I'm on the fence...I want a small farm too but...its hard to explain. I just feel all jumbled up :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melodynewsome
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I am ok I am at the lab doing the last batch of testing for "repeat miscarriage"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I'm sorry. :( It's hard to see those "marker babies" and know that yours would have been that old now... Our best friends were due a week after we were and their little girl is 4 months old now. And even though we got pregnant quickly and have our rainbow baby now, I still look at our friends' little girl and wonder what our little one who was due in January would have been like. It's comforting to know we'll meet them in heaven! Best of luck in TTC, and I hope today is better for you!

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I hope you get that extra burst of energy today that you need to get it done! Sometimes it's just so hard to find the motivation, especially when you're already depressed...

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Feeling really down. My house is a disaster and even my husband said something about it last night which really upset me. I know that Ryder expects better and my girls and husband deserve better, I just don't ever have the energy or the get go to get it clean and its really depressing me the worse it gets. I have someone coming over tomorrow so I have to at least get it looking decent.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Whooooah - cool! That would be a huge change for me!! 6 acres sounds awesome though! I hope you are able to come to a mutual decision on it!

Quoting beach_babies:

My hubby wants to move to a 6 acre plot in the country and build a earth bag home. I'm on the fence...I want a small farm too but...its hard to explain. I just feel all jumbled up :(

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I hope you get some answers!

Quoting melodynewsome:

I am ok I am at the lab doing the last batch of testing for "repeat miscarriage"

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Can I ask what an earth bag home is???

Hubby and I have been talking about buying some land and raising cows, pigs and chickens and having a HUGE garden!! I wish we had the money to do it. Praying you all can come to an agreement soon that you are both happy about!! ood luck

Quoting beach_babies:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN