Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Lost

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:00 AM
  • 14 Replies

I thought last Friday was the worse day of my life, but as it turns out today is going to be that day! I found out a week ago that my babies heart stopped. I was 22 weeks and thought everything was just fine because i haven't been this far since my first son! We went into the doctors and they told us that the heart stopped beating. I just broke down and cried, we have been trying for  over 2 years now and i have had two m/c before this one i just don't know how much more i can take! I felt all is movements and got to see him every two weeks he was so real! They induced me last Friday and when i gave birth they laid him in my arms and just didn't want to let go! I lay him to rest today and i don't know if can keep it together and each day is just getting harder!

Joel Anthony June 16th Mommy loves you little Angel!

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0530
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I pray that you find peace and comfort. ((hugs))
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Oh sweetie!! I know what you are going through and I am so sorry!!! I January I was expecting my first son after 2 daughers and we were so excited, My birthday was on the 18th, the 19th was his due date and we had a great family day and went out to eat and did some last minute shopping for our little man, on the 20th I had my 40 week check up only to find out his heart had stopped. I was induced later that day and after 27 hours my little man was born. We buried him a week later. He would have been 5 months old yesterday. It is soo hard!!!

But I can promise you that it does get a little easier, you find a new normal and life continues on. I still have rough days, like today, but they just kind of become part of life, you will have triggers andyou may not be able to walk past a baby section without crying, I couldn't for 3 months and I just went toTarget for the first time cause I had to (Thats the store we went to that last night).

If you ever need to talk or anything message me. I am so sorry for your loss.

emiller3321
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Thank You For sharing your story with me, it came at the right moment when i needed it!

IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM
hugs

katemma
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I'm so sorry, Hun. : ( My prayers are with you.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you today as you say goodbye. It is so difficult :( I lost my son and delivered right around 17 weeks in July 2010.

aimhawk
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I'm so sorry! hugs

Kennadismom
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :( I wasn't that far along when I had my MC and I was broken as well so I can't imagine how you feel. Ill pray for you that the days get easier for you :(
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennelly92
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:09 AM

im sorry for your loss i cant even imagine. I honestly dont know what to say and im sure these other ladies have some more wonderful advice for you but I really just wanted to let you know that im sorry for your loss and offer any support you may need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)