Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 22

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:38 AM
  • 35 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Feeling good it's my bday and have a fun day played with the kids I watch. And not sure what's going tonight and then going to the races sat. Just wish my dd was home from her dads and our angel could be here!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Feeling good it's my bday and have a fun day played with the kids I watch. And not sure what's going tonight and then going to the races sat. Just wish my dd was home from her dads and our angel could be here!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Happy birthday!!!! I wish your angel could be with you too.

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Yesterday Ryder would have been 5 months old. Its a lot harder today then it was yesterday. I just miss my little man so much!! I keep wondering how much he would weigh now, would he be sitting up? Would I have stuck to my guns and wait until 6 months + to start giving him solids? Would he be in size 12 months like his sister was at this age? I just really miss him and its not fair! I want my son back. 

lunarmamma
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Today it has been 3 months since I lost my daughter, instead of being happy because I would be 6 months this month, I am sad because it has been 3 months since I lost her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Happy birthday!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simpleesr23
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I'm feeling a little uneasy as I'm getting anxiety about having anxiety. It sucks to feel uneasy, like you're floating and scared that something is going to happen to you soon.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Fun! Happy Birthday!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

So sorry :( Thinking of you. It is so hard to wonder what should be

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Yesterday Ryder would have been 5 months old. Its a lot harder today then it was yesterday. I just miss my little man so much!! I keep wondering how much he would weigh now, would he be sitting up? Would I have stuck to my guns and wait until 6 months + to start giving him solids? Would he be in size 12 months like his sister was at this age? I just really miss him and its not fair! I want my son back. 

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM

So sorry :( Thinking of you

Quoting lunarmamma:

Today it has been 3 months since I lost my daughter, instead of being happy because I would be 6 months this month, I am sad because it has been 3 months since I lost her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)