Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

2nd loss

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 12 Replies

I had my first loss in March at 10 wks.  I just found out I had my second loss on Friday at 9 weeks.  With this last pregnancy I had a Subchorionic Hemorrhage and on my last ultrasound it overtook my baby.  I feel like there is something wrong with my body, that it doesn't want to have another baby.  I think it is a sign that we are done having kids.  This just sucks!

Has anyone had multiple D & Cs and had problems afterwards.  I am not sure if I want to have a natural miscarriage or have anothe D & C.

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kennadismom
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I only had one MC and didn't need a d&c but I wanted to say I'm sorry for you losses
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM
So sorry for your losses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Hahn09
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 5:57 PM
So sry for your losses :(

I had a mc in Dec in my 8th wk bc of SCH. But my body did a complete mc so i didnt need a d&c. Then went thru a second mc on May 27th. Wasnt very far along. I had gotten the positive test day before. I have my follow up on Wed. Im so heartbroken. DH have been ttc a second child since end of July and i too feel like something is wrong with my body. Im curious to hear what dr has to say. Im pretty certain it has to do with my uterus. But only testing will know if she decides to go forth with testing. I hate this.. Im so discouraged that ill have another baby :'(

Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I am sorry for your losses.  Sorry I can't help with the D&C question, I had natural miscarriages with both of mine.  *Hugs*

lambchop86
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Sorry for your losses.

I had a D & C with my first loss in '08 then I had my first child in '10 with no problems. Then in Febuary of this year I had my second D & C and in June(this month) I had a naturaul miscarriage. Personally I preferred the D &C because it was very painful to go natural and very tramatizing for me personlly emoitionally. Do whatever feels right for you, but I had no problems when I had my D & C. Everything went smooth and like I said I had a healthy Baby after my first D & C.

xoNIKKIox
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.

I didn't have a D&C (natural miscarriage), but hope you are able to decide what's best for you.

Take care.

sewmama1990
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM

My niece kept having miscarriages even though I told her that her body has to recover from the loss of a pregnancy so she needs to prevent from getting pregnant. So after a loss of a baby girl at 4 months along in feb/mar of 2011 she is now pregnant with another girl and this pregnancy is thriving, and baby is doing fine! So, give your body a chance to heal then try again!!

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Im sorry for your losses. I too have had 2 miscarriages. One in December and one in March. I had a D&C with my first a natural mc in March. Going to ttc again soon. I preferred the D&C. I think my recovery time was quicker and allowed me to heal sooner emotionally.
AidensMommy1026
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I am so sorry for your losses mama. ): ((hugs))

MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM

:( hugs....sorry for another loss and so soon....it's a tough call....I've already told my hubby if it happens again we'll probably just count our blessings and be done.... again, I'm sorry mama!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)