Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

So True!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 11 Replies

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:17 PM

thanks for sharing :) My Husband and older son have been out of town all weekend and I'm deathly afraid of something happening to them while gone....I'm so scared of losing someone else. I can smile and look normal but every day is hard.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mr.scariesmommy
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM
That's nice thank u for sharing it with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darmarie88
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Many prayers for you and your family.  Please let us know when they get back so we can all take a sigh of relief with you!  Good luck!

Quoting MamaRamma:

thanks for sharing :) My Husband and older son have been out of town all weekend and I'm deathly afraid of something happening to them while gone....I'm so scared of losing someone else. I can smile and look normal but every day is hard.

luvmyaustin
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:22 PM
This really moved me thankyou!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

They made it home safely! Praise the LORD! I was irrationally worried about them...I just kept thinking, there was nothing I could do to save Cameron.......and there is nothing I can do to keep them safe out on the road, the river, the lake, etc....sigh of relief!

Quoting darmarie88:

Many prayers for you and your family.  Please let us know when they get back so we can all take a sigh of relief with you!  Good luck!

Quoting MamaRamma:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
darmarie88
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

*SIGH*  Thank God!  I hope they had a good time, and hopefully you can breath a little easier!  I know it's hard and I fight everyday with the thought of maybe had I done just one thing different our daughter would still be here.  But then I remember that Heaven needed her more than I did and God took her home.  Many prayers and good luck!

Quoting MamaRamma:

They made it home safely! Praise the LORD! I was irrationally worried about them...I just kept thinking, there was nothing I could do to save Cameron.......and there is nothing I can do to keep them safe out on the road, the river, the lake, etc....sigh of relief!

Quoting darmarie88:

Quoting MamaRamma:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Vey true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thinking of you. Its hard to have those feelings,I struggle with the fear of loosing someone close as well. Praying that they get home safely and that you find peace and that all your loved ones stay safe.

Quoting MamaRamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2tyana
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:06 AM
I wish my bf understood this :o( I done think he ever thinks about the baby but I think about him/her everyday we didn't know I was pregnant when I lost him/her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Its so hard when our s/o don't seem to be on the same page. I still think about my son throughout the day everyday, filled with so many reminders of what should be. Yet he barely seems to

Quoting mommy2tyana:

I wish my bf understood this :o( I done think he ever thinks about the baby but I think about him/her everyday we didn't know I was pregnant when I lost him/her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)