Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I figured it would be nice to do a monthly check in.  Where are you in your journey?  Are you recently suffering a loss, TTC, Pregnant, Not TTC but not preventing, etc.  Share with us and see if there are people who are in the same place :) 

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Congrats on your rainbow baby and I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! 

Quoting .bombshell.:

Currently pregnant with my rainbow bby <3

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Good Luck! 

Quoting Mamasita7176:

TTC

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I cant believe its already been 2 1/2 months! :)  How wonderful!  I had my daughter about two weeks after the anniversary of my loss and I remember feeling the same way.  I hope you are able to find some comfort on that day.  As you know we are all here for you! 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

My rainbow baby is 2 1/2 months old and we're nearing the first anniversary of our loss. It's bittersweet.

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Im sorry for your loss! Congrats on your current pregnancy!! You are about a month behind me :)  A holiday baby! I hope you have a very healthy and happy rest of your pregnancy! 

Quoting tlbmrf:

I had my first mc on Novemeber 21 2011. We got pregnant again March 20th 2012. 19 days after having my iud taken out. I am currantly 15weeks 2days pregnant

Wintersdawn
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I think once I see an ultrasound and hear a heart beat and make it past 14 weeks I will be just fine. but this time feels good so I am not too worried! but thank you :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im sorry for your losses but congratulations on your pregnancy!! Its always good to be cautious but make sure you enjoy it as much as you can :)  It gets better! I hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy! 

Quoting Wintersdawn:

I have had 3 mc and one dd. My most recent was oct 2011 11 weeks with twins and after ttc the last several months i got my bfp last week! 5w 4d! :) cautious but hopeful

Artillwife01
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Our loss was April 2012 and we are currently TTC. We are actually in our tww right now.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Thanks. :) I'm actually kind of hoping we can close on our new (and first!) house on the anniversary (Wednesday). I'd really like it if we could close on the original date if tomorrow, but I think it would help to "redeem the day" if we could get our house that day. And yeah - 2 1/2 months has really flown by!! He even gave me his first real laughs today. :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

I cant believe its already been 2 1/2 months! :)  How wonderful!  I had my daughter about two weeks after the anniversary of my loss and I remember feeling the same way.  I hope you are able to find some comfort on that day.  As you know we are all here for you! 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

My rainbow baby is 2 1/2 months old and we're nearing the first anniversary of our loss. It's bittersweet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Im sorry for your loss! I hope you get your bfp!! Good Luck! 

Quoting Artillwife01:

Our loss was April 2012 and we are currently TTC. We are actually in our tww right now.

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Oh good luck and congrats!!:-)  First house is very exciting :-) 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Thanks. :) I'm actually kind of hoping we can close on our new (and first!) house on the anniversary (Wednesday). I'd really like it if we could close on the original date if tomorrow, but I think it would help to "redeem the day" if we could get our house that day. And yeah - 2 1/2 months has really flown by!! He even gave me his first real laughs today. :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG, your daughter is too yummy! ADORABLE!

Quoting ILoveMyFam:

After suffering 2 losses in January and July of 2011, I became pregnant in Sept and took progesterone for 14 weeks and now have a perfect 2 week old little girl :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)