Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waiting...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
What was your second AF like after having a miscarriage? It should have started today and I don't even have any signs of it coming. Took a test just to see, and it was a BFN. DH and I were waiting until after AF #2 to ttc again. How long before your cycle was on a regular schedule?
CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM
It varies a lot from woman to woman, but I ovulated 3 weeks after I delivered which was surprising for me since I usually have long, irregular cycles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM
It really can very and can take your body a few months to get back on track
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

As Betsy and Melissa noted, it can vary. I even found that my cycle was odd while trying to conceive #2 after my m/c. (We had an easier go of it with #1 after loss.) Our bodies can be tricky.

I haven't ever used OPKs, but many women here do and could give you pointers, if you're interested in going that route. :-) Otherwise, this is just a time when we have to practice patience. And feel free to check in with your doc, too, for reassurance.

Take care--and good luck!

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

After my first loss, my cycle went back to its regular 27 days pretty much immediately.  After my second loss in January, it has ranged from 27-33 days. We aren't actively TTC right now, but it is frustrating not knowing what my body is doing.   My doctor said it could take a while to regulate again.  I hope things get back to normal soon so that when you are ready to TTC, it is a bit easier for you.  Best of luck.

MamaRamma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I don't chart, I don't do temps, or opks....BUT since this loss I am trying to chart on ovagraph and keep track of my cervical mucus and using opks(not sure what I'm doing quite yet) and tracking intercourse.....yep. Fun times. I just want all my info on file for the next time around I can show the OB, here, THIS is what is up.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)