Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 5

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM
  • 29 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM

The next three days are going to be busy, busy, busy for me!  The party is coming together nicely so far.  :)

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Have a great party! Hope you get a little rest in there

Quoting newmom2be08:

The next three days are going to be busy, busy, busy for me!  The party is coming together nicely so far.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM
My kiddos have been sick all week! Hubby started feeling ill yesterday and i really hope i can skip it. Ready for a healthy house...also just busy busy with things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Best of luck!!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Oh no! I hope you don't catch it and that everybody else feels better soon!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

My kiddos have been sick all week! Hubby started feeling ill yesterday and i really hope i can skip it. Ready for a healthy house...also just busy busy with things

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Frustrated - we were set to close on our house tomorrow and now because the loan people couldn't get ahold of us earlier in the week to get our approval to release some student loan info, it looks like we won't get to close till Monday at the very earliest. :( I know it's only a couple of days, but..... *sigh* just frustrating. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

So exciting! In a strange way, I love all that planning and prep. LOL!

Quoting newmom2be08:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Ugh, I hate it when bugs hit home! Stay healthy, woman!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

No, I totally understand, Betsy. A few days is a LONG time when you're purchasing a home. We were lucky. When our realtor, loan officer, and title company needed to reach us, they all went phone and email crazy. I got calls, texts, email. LOL! So everything stayed on track because I was hell-bent on a 45-day closing (and we got it done with some days to spare, though I'm sure I sprouted more white hair because of the process. LOL!).

Sending you good luck and speedy closing wishes!!!

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Frustrated - we were set to close on our house tomorrow and now because the loan people couldn't get ahold of us earlier in the week to get our approval to release some student loan info, it looks like we won't get to close till Monday at the very earliest. :( I know it's only a couple of days, but..... *sigh* just frustrating. :(

MamaRamma
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I think(trying to use OPKs) I'm getting ready to ovulate the first time after MC and it freaks me out and excites me all at once! Sigh

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN