Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP. PLEASE! Miscarriage two years ago still hurts.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Guys

I lost my baby in April of 2010 I was 14 weeks. That day in my appointment was the worst day of my life. I felt like a huge failure. I felt like I let everyone down I felt so terrible. The disappointment in my Fiances eyes. I felt like I ripped his heart out and stomped all over it. I felt like he was no longer attracted to me I started pushing him away and he loved me so much I also started separating myself from his family. And our families started to act like nothing happened no one every talked about it. Now two years later it still bothers me. I sit and cry about it all the time. My Fiance and I are no longer together, I mean how much can one person take before enough is enough. Everyday I think about my baby and how things would be different.  But I know that that wont bring my baby back. Can I have some tips on how you guys have grown to accept it or what you guys went through anything will help. 

Thanks!

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BosGirl0906
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss. I experienced my first loss February 10, 2012, and my 2nd loss just last Thursday. I wish I could say there was something you could do that would just make you feel better. I have had a very difficult time dealing with my loss. I recently started seeing a therapist and I do think it has helped. It's a safe place for me to cry and just be sad for my babies, it's nice to have someone just listen and not judge me for how I'm feeling. I also found that this group has helped me too. Knowing that I'm not alone. The women here are incredibly supportive If you need someone to talk to, feel free to private message me. Sending prayers for you. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I am so sorry for your loss :( I also lost my son in 2010 and it still hurts. It has become less intense but everytime we are doing anything I always wonder about him and what he would be doing, ect. Have you thought about maybe working with a grief counselor? I know a lot of women find it very helpful to get everything out with someone that knows how to work with you and isn't too close so you can say whatever you  need to. Thinking of you and I hope you find comfort and support here, we all understand the pain and are hear to listen.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.  I my angel was born sleeping at 38 weeks but we knew since 12 weeks pregnant she had Anencephaly (missing part or all of the skull & brain) and would pass away.  What helped me was to talk about it and seeing a counselor has helped as well.  I don't have too much advice because I seem to be doing fairly well most the time and not sure how or why.  Maybe because my husband has been very supportive and communitive with me and I stay sane for my two boys.  So big hugs.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for your loss hun.  I lost my angel baby in January 2010 and for me the best thing was just giving myself all the time I needed to grieve and talking about my loss when I needed to.  This group is amazing and I hope your able to find the support you need here.  I think about my angel baby all the time but I am at peace with what happened. 

PistachiosMommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Thank you ladies so much I have a appointment for counseling on the 16th and I feel like it can't come fast enough. Im nervous and excited to start this. I really wish my Ex was here by my side. But he's not. I have to be at peace with this and love myself before anyone else can.
Thanks Again! 😊
lorenurse
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry for your loss! I lost my baby at 12 weeks in August 2011 and have been ttc since oct 2011. I still cry almost everyday. I've started going to therapy which helps me sort my feelings and vent! I'm not sure if I'll ever stop thinking about how old my baby would be today and how the empty room I pass everyday should have a baby in it. I know it's normal it's grief. Remember that everyone in this group has a very similar story. I say vent and talk and cry as much as you need to!!! I shut out the world and was overwhelmed with depression and grief for months. I'm not sure I'll ever accept what happened and the pain Im still going through. Remember you're not alone your feels are completely normal I wish the best for you!!!! Hope it gets better soon for you! Big hug!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)