Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 9

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM
  • 53 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Okay. Still trying to recover from our trip to Savannah. Which got cut short  because my husbands bio grandmother that he just got reconnected with in Dec. died on Friday. Yesterday was her funeral. Its been a tough few days.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM
:-( I'm sorry

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Okay. Still trying to recover from our trip to Savannah. Which got cut short  because my husbands bio grandmother that he just got reconnected with in Dec. died on Friday. Yesterday was her funeral. Its been a tough few days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

:(  so sorry. 

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM
So sorry Prayers for your family!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

My kids and I are all sick.  I took sudafed last night, knowing that it would keep me up all night...oh well, sleep is for sissies ;)  Other than that, doing good, still in California, enjoying being outside...Living in AZ through the summer is like a Midwest winter, just couped up inside...accept with the AC on instead of the heat! 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Sleep is so over rated! Lol

Hope you all get well soon

Quoting Angela4boys:

My kids and I are all sick.  I took sudafed last night, knowing that it would keep me up all night...oh well, sleep is for sissies ;)  Other than that, doing good, still in California, enjoying being outside...Living in AZ through the summer is like a Midwest winter, just couped up inside...accept with the AC on instead of the heat! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Seriously right?!?!  ;)

Thanks!

Quoting echupko:

Sleep is so over rated! Lol

Hope you all get well soon

Quoting Angela4boys:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Oh, Grace, I'm so sorry! Keeping you and your DH in my prayers--and sending my condolences to you both.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

"Sleep is for sissies" LMBO! ;-)

But I HEAR YOU! It's amazing how we can function on so little sleep, huh? I think back to when I was a single gal and how I thought I was "so exhausted" because I'd have to pull all-nighters for work projects, then be functional at work. And, yes, that is very tiring. But when we moms do it . . . and still have to take care of our families . . . while sick as dogs . . . well, brings a whole new definition to the concept of "exhaustion."

Hope you and your kids feel better soon. And thank God for AC!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM

hahaha!  My 21 year old sister, lives with my Mom, just found out she is pregnant.  It was unplanned, kinda a shock to her.  She's only 5 weeks but has already been to the dr to ask to be written out, hahaha, she's too tired to work, LOL!  Of course they wouldn't.  I just keep thinking to myself, she's got no clue yet what tired is, haha.  I think it's so exciting!!  I'm going to be an Aunt :)  She and her boyfriend are already discussing names, she wants a boy, so she can only think of boy names...you know what that means... She will probably have a girl...it's going to be so fun :) 

Quoting xoNIKKIox:

"Sleep is for sissies" LMBO! ;-)

But I HEAR YOU! It's amazing how we can function on so little sleep, huh? I think back to when I was a single gal and how I thought I was "so exhausted" because I'd have to pull all-nighters for work projects, then be functional at work. And, yes, that is very tiring. But when we moms do it . . . and still have to take care of our families . . . while sick as dogs . . . well, brings a whole new definition to the concept of "exhaustion."

Hope you and your kids feel better soon. And thank God for AC!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)