Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

(Pregs mention) So terrified.

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

Just took four tests from clear blue and got BFP with all four. I go into the free clinic downtown to get them to do a test so that I can get medicaid. This is so unexpected. I was on the nuvaring. Blessing that it happened this month when my first baby wouldve been due. I do not want to lose another baby. I do not think that i will be able to handle that. A baby is a blessing but I still have so  much I wanna do in life. We did not plan to try to have a baby for at minimum a yr after we lost our lil angel. Any advice that anyone can help with me would be appreicated. 

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsWood729
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Just keep Faith & know that GOD does everything fr a reason.  Good Luck to you & Best of Luck on your pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Congrats!!  :)

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Congrats, I know it is so scarey. Just get into a Dr and see how they can reassure you throughout the pregnancy. Good luck and hoping everything goes perfect!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Exciting!  Congrats, that's great news!  My sister is 21, she just got pregnant on Nuvaring!   The only advice I have, really isn't advice, just something everyone kept telling me at the hospital.  "one loss doesn't lead to another" and also, keep in mind, our bodies were meant to grow life. Have faith in your body Hun.  (((hugs)))

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Congratulations! Take it one day at a time and try not to think about the due date, but rather the next milestone. Just get to your first appointment now, and then to your next, and then to your next. It helped me keep my sanity a bit. :)

poeticrose09
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Thank u that helps q lot

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Congratulations! Take it one day at a time and try not to think about the due date, but rather the next milestone. Just get to your first appointment now, and then to your next, and then to your next. It helped me keep my sanity a bit. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyfootprint
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Congrats....take it day by day :) that's what im doing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Congrats!! Just take it slow and try not to stress. Maybe your angel thought this was a good time to bless you with a baby since this was the month that they would have been here. They want for u to be happy. Just take it one day at a time. I hope you have a healthy and very happy pregnancy. We can't wait to have our rainbow baby. Good luck and just enjoy your pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Congrats hun!! sending tons of sticky dust your way and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.  I just had my rainbow baby back in oct and the best advice I can give is just take things day by day, think positive, and do your best not to think about the what if's.

vb_chick
by Sara on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM
What everyone else has said. Just one day at a time. If it helps you any..... I lost my 2nd pregnancy at 18 weeks in Feb 2011. I actually conceived again right around my angel baby's due date and now have a healthly 3 1/3 month old little boy that was born this past march with not 1 complication during the pregnancy. Just breath! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN