Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

should i be concerned? *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:01 AM
  • 7 Replies
I had MC #1 in Dec 2011 and got my first period exactly 1mth after I passed my baby. I was in my 8th week when I lost the baby. I got my bfp May 26 and MC the day after so I would say I was 3-4wks maybe? It has been exactly 8wks since that MC and I have yet had a period. My levels have been back to 0 since mid June when i had my levels checked.

I'm thinking of buying a hpt today just to test but I'm pretty certain that I'm not pregnant again. It always takes us 3 cycles to conceive because I have irregular cycles. It seems we have to work a lil to get our bfp. Should I give it another week before calling the Dr? Its getting on my nerves that I have not had a period yet bc its delaying in our ttc a second child. I figured I should've already had a period by now.

*UPDATE* - well I took a hpt last night and it came out positive. I was and still am in shock. We were not trying at all. I'm hoping that its a positive sign & this will work out. I'm extremely nervous. I am praying for the best but at the same time fearing the worst. Cannot handle another loss. Thank you ladies all for being supportive & encouraging and just pray this is my sticky bfp. I hope & pray everyone still ttc a child gets their sticky bfp. Thank you ladies
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I say test. Good luck and hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasita7176
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Better to know. I would test. And good luck!

mommyofnoah208
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I would probably wait a little bit. It can take some time after a loss for your cycle to get normal again, even if it didn't in the past. But you could always test just in case. Good luck

Thinking of you and sorry for your loss.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I say test, when in doubt, test, just for fun, test, when you are bored, test, because it's sunday, test...oh heck, just test, LOL!

mr.scariesmommy
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I would test just to see. Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aussiechic
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I'd test.   I miscarried i Jan..... Got PRegnant again before my period came.  It's possible. 

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Good luck sweetie!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN