Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Replies (21-28):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I am so sorry sweetie!! Praying for it to go well tomorrow. Hugs

Quoting baby7810:

not soo good. going in for my 1st d&c tomorrow morn. we found out through our first U/S (11w) that baby passed away at 8w.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Today was a good day for me :)  I got to spend some much needed quality time with the family but we went to the zoo and did a TON of walking so my body is definitely feeling it right now and Im ready to lay down and get some sleep! I hope you are doing well :)

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Happy Birthday!! Im sorry it has been a rough weekned for you but Im glad you have the support you need to get through

Quoting MsWood729:

I'm 28 years old today!!! Didn't sleep much since its been 1 month today since my D&C. As I try every single day to get over our loss, I find that the Love & support I'm getting from Hubby & our DS is all I need to get thru these rough days. Some are better than others & some are days I want to cry, but I don't b/c I can never question GOD is why he does certain things. I might not understand then nor like them but I have all faith in him. Hope everyone had a Great Weekend!!!

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM

wow thats a long trip! I hope it went well and you are safe! 

Quoting Angela4boys:

Getting ready for a long drive home!  7 hours!

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:19 PM

oh my! I hope you feel better soon and you are able to get some rest! 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I was going to try and go to church this morning but I was too tired last night and forgot to set my alarm.  I'm still recovering from a concussion I got a little over a week ago from being stupid.  And my back is still hurting from that so I don't think I would have lasted long in church anyway.  

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Im sorry you are dealing with so much anxiety and I hope the results bring you some answers! 

IQuoting Ladybugmama86:

I am doing okay... Getting nervous about Tuesday... I have no idea what they are going to tell me about this baby and I am really scared that they are going to say that the results were inconclusive again. Wish Tuesday would just get here already!!

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Im so sorry for your loss and I hope your D&C goes well and you have a quick recover ((HUGS))

Quoting baby7810:

not soo good. going in for my 1st d&c tomorrow morn. we found out through our first U/S (11w) that baby passed away at 8w.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Thank you!!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im sorry you are dealing with so much anxiety and I hope the results bring you some answers! 

IQuoting Ladybugmama86:

I am doing okay... Getting nervous about Tuesday... I have no idea what they are going to tell me about this baby and I am really scared that they are going to say that the results were inconclusive again. Wish Tuesday would just get here already!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)