Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hello...

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

hello everyone... just wanted to introduce myself... my name is Nychole. i lost 2 of my unborn quadruplets within the past two days. Landyn passed away yesterday morning/afternoon. and Izallya (pronounced kind of like the flower) passed this afternoon. Breccon and Baylinn are doing well right now. my fiance, Mason, is taking this a lot harder than i am... i feel like such a horrible mother... i feel more anger than sadness... i am going to talk to the councelor soon... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your losses. How far along are you? I pray that the other two stay healthy and the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twins_121212
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM

i am 21 weeks 5 days today... 

EthansMomma2010
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM

sorry for your loss. i'm new here too. hoping the other 2 stay healthy for you.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I am very sorry for your losses, losing a child is a pain like no other :(  (((hugs)))

Abbysmom1215
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Im so sorry, can't imagine the pain you are going through. My prayers are with you and your two other babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I'm sorry for your losses.  I hope you and the other two babies make it healthy for the rest of the pregnancy.

avaana06
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

You never know how you are going to react. You may feel completely different when the shock wears off. Sorry for your loss!

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM
There are many stages of grief. You will see them all...in due time. I'm sorry for your losses and I hope the other two stay strong. Good luck. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, & pray that your other 2 babies remain health throughout the remainder of your pregnancy, GOD Bless

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:39 AM

((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your losses hun.  Your other two babies will be in my thoughts and I hope they both remain healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)