Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Possible implantation bleeding?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
Well today I noticed when I wiped I had mucous with some tinges of pink blood like spotting and that was it. I had a d&c on july 19th so according to fertility friend I would be around 5dpo. But I know I can't rely on it until I have an actual period but I have heard of women getting pregnant with in a month.so do you think its from the d&c or maybe implantation. I only bled for a week with the d&c. Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
heatherd09
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea. I had my d&c 6 years ago and don't really remember how long I bled for. Fingers crossed it is implantation bleeding though. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mbittles1384
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Thank you we would really like to get pregnant right away it was hard finding out at 12 weeks my baby passed on.

Quoting heatherd09:

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea. I had my d&c 6 years ago and don't really remember how long I bled for. Fingers crossed it is implantation bleeding though. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope188
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't had a d&c but hope it is implantation bleeding Good Luck! Lots of sticky baby dust sent ur way ((hugs))
mbittles1384
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Thank you I hope so too.

Quoting hope188:

I didn't had a d&c but hope it is implantation bleeding Good Luck! Lots of sticky baby dust sent ur way ((hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherd09
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a baby is the most devastating thing anyone would have to go through!! I would not wish that pain on my worst enemy!! I wish you the best of luck in trying to conceive!

Quoting mbittles1384:

Thank you we would really like to get pregnant right away it was hard finding out at 12 weeks my baby passed on.

Quoting heatherd09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitipenn
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck hun!!  Praying for you!  Never give up!

MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Its possible for women to get pregnant right after having a miscarriage or d&c.  They say your are most fertile after a loss or having a baby.  It can also be your body trying to regulate itself and go back to normal.  If you are unsure maybe you can take a pregnancy test or go see your doctor for a blood test just to be sure.  Good Luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)