Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Brokenhearted

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

HI I am new to this group  i found out that I was having a baby in May.I was so excited because I was not trying and it just happened. God has already blessed me with two other children a boy age 12 and a girl age6. Every thing was gone fine until a reached my 13Th week i woke up at 2:30am puring blood and i did not know what was gone on so I went to the bathroom and a large clot passed throw me. I just know it was my baby so I was rushed to the ER. When I was seen I was told that my baby was fine and they were not sure as to why I was bleeding.I was released at 9 am and went straight to my Dr.office and was seen and told that I had a Sub chronic bleeding hemorrhage were my uterus and my placenta had a not connected. I was told that it was not unmoral and lots of women have it and that I would have to be seen a lot more than normal, to see if it was dissolving or not. I was put on bed rest. I went back every Tuesday for three weeks straight to keep getting check. I was told my 15Th week that it had dissolved into the size of the tip of my finger, and that my baby was still doing fine even though i was still bleeding. So on my 16Th week I had a full scan of my baby done to rule out any ab normals and was told that everything was fine and that the baby did not have anything wrong and that there was nothing wrong with my placenta looked fine and that i was starting to bleed from my cervix and they did not know why and  to stay on bed rest and return in two weeks.So i never made it back to  my two week appointment at 17 weeks and four days I went to the ER because I was hurting and had a lot of pelvic pressure. So while I was waiting to be seen in a ER room i started bleeding heavy and then all of a sudden my water just broke. I knew it was over but I still had a little hope that it wasn't over so. At 2:38am Sunday morning god called my little guy home I did not even know that it was a boy until i had him. i was told that I was having a little girl ,not that it would hurt any less. Now I am just trying to figure out how do I go on. I have been crying everyday since i was 13 weeks pregnant and found out there was a problem and everyday since my baby was called home by god. I know that god knows best but it really hurts so bad and i feel like I do not want to go on and I do not know were to find the strength to go on. Please anyone that has been through this help me.

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss. 

hope188
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry for u loss..I will keep u in my prayers and hope u can heal ur pain ((hugs)) swettie
truediva
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much throw this site i hope i will get help by talking.

truediva
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Thank You so much.

MsWood729
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry for your loss, prayers are with you.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so very sorry for your loss :( thinking of you.
i lost my son right around 17 weeks in 2010. Welcome to the group and I hope you find the comfort and support here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Im so sorry for your loss.  You went through so much and we are all here to support you during this time ((HUGS))  Hang in there and you are in my thoughts and prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)