Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So 1 year ago today we found out we were expecting. Then in September we lost the baby. We had been trying unsuccessfully to conceive. Finally I gave up said I didn't care anymore and sealed myself off to the fact I could possibly never have another baby. My cycles have been sporadic at best for the last year. One month it'll be weeks early the next a week or more late. AF was due on the 3rd. It's been 5 days so I stopped at bought a dollar store test. I've been very sleepy and my boobs hurt like the dickens. Took the test and got 2 lines. I've already called the dr to have my hcg levels checked and make sure it's taking. I can't believe it. I'm still in shock.

Went and saw the dr. I am 4weeks and 6 days. She said that everything looks great and we have all the reason to be excited. She tested my hcg levels and they are where they should be.

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
cindy82
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Yay! Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

wow thats great!! Congratulations :)  It happens for so many people when they stop trying and is always the best surprise!! And all of those symptoms are a good sign of good hormones :)  GL!! I hope yur appointment goes well! 

hope188
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Congrats..Hope n praying it would be a healthy 9 month pregnancy ((hugs))
Mamasita7176
by Susan on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Yay!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Aww, Congrats!  That is great news! 

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Wonderful news! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Congrats!  Lots of sticky dust sent your way.  Hope the next 9 month go wonderfully.

truediva
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I wish all the luck and I will be praying for you to have a healthy 9 months.

tinyfootprint
by Jessica on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Congrats :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thats fantastic that everything is going well!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)