Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

WHY ME?!!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 12 Replies
As if it was hard enough watching my soster go through her pregnancy...now in her second yrimester, i get a text from my cousin tellin me she is 6 weeks pregnant! And to think i was doin fine these past few weeks. I went from holding it together back to anger, frustration, guilt, blaming myself, my doctor, god and selfishly just wanting nothing to do with any pregnant women. I wish they had their own lil planet to go to. Atleast until im pregnant and have another baby of my own. I just dont understand. Why me? Why now?
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasita7176
by Susan on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I have been feeling the same way these days. ((hugs)) mama
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.  Its hard to see people and family pregnant around you.  I have you can concieve soon and have a sticky baby. *hugs*

EthansMomma2010
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:41 AM

i'm going through the same stuff right now. everyone around me is getting pregnant. it's really hard. every time i start to feel anger i just remind myself that i would not wish a miscarriage on anyone and that in time i will heal and be stronger for all of this. I will have an appreciation for my next baby that they could never understand. hope that helps. i know its really tough.

MsWood729
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I have more than a few Family members & Friends in my inner circle who are pregnant & lot of them I don't feel deserve to be. I really had to find it in myself to just wish them Luck & look on a positive note about the gifts GOD has given me. And in due time I know we'll be blessed with more children. So now I just bid them well & try not to notice their pregnancies, so far it's working

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I'm so sorry. Hugs!!

surfgrl60
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Do you have a baby? You are on CafeMOM so I hope so. Be glad you have 1. Some people cannot have any. You are kind of sounding selfish and self centered.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this
She has been pregnant so she is a mother. She may have just lost her first child? Cafemom is not just for mothers of living children. It's for moms, stepmoms, mothers of angels, and mothers of living children. She is grieving and can feel whatever she wants. This is a place for women to open up about how they feel with out being judged.

Quoting surfgrl60:

Do you have a baby? You are on CafeMOM so I hope so. Be glad you have 1. Some people cannot have any. You are kind of sounding selfish and self centered.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlejenm
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I know how hard it is to look around and see pregnant women and new moms, etc. - it just brings all the agony and pain right back to the surface.  But you have to remember how far you've come - and you ARE a strong woman and you WILL get there again.  God bless until then... **hugs**

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM

((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN