Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
As if it was hard enough watching my soster go through her pregnancy...now in her second yrimester, i get a text from my cousin tellin me she is 6 weeks pregnant! And to think i was doin fine these past few weeks. I went from holding it together back to anger, frustration, guilt, blaming myself, my doctor, god and selfishly just wanting nothing to do with any pregnant women. I wish they had their own lil planet to go to. Atleast until im pregnant and have another baby of my own. I just dont understand. Why me? Why now?
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Replies (11-12):
Kiramommy08
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Quoting echupko:

thank you so much for that. Cause she was about to get it... I swear to god. I know people with so many kids who always complain about how they wish this and that. Not knowing how many women would love to be in their shoes. I have a daughter she is four. Know how many kids i want? Four. I love me daughter to death and i loved the two i miscarried this year and the others before them. Thank you so much. I came here to hear kind words like urs not from people like...shes not even worth my words. Smh
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I completely understand how you feel! We have 3 boys and lost 2 babies. One loss was a daughter in the second trimester. My heart hurts every time someone I know gives birth to a healthy baby girl. Why didn't I get to take MY daughter home? I also want 4 too and won't feel complete until I have my 4 children in my arms.

Good luck to you and big hugs.
Quoting Kiramommy08:

Quoting echupko:

thank you so much for that. Cause she was about to get it... I swear to god. I know people with so many kids who always complain about how they wish this and that. Not knowing how many women would love to be in their shoes. I have a daughter she is four. Know how many kids i want? Four. I love me daughter to death and i loved the two i miscarried this year and the others before them. Thank you so much. I came here to hear kind words like urs not from people like...shes not even worth my words. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)