Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Beautiful song for anyone who has lost a baby

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2CnUtVY35o

This is a video of Audrey Caroline and the Smith Family.  Todd Smith is one of the members of the singing group, Selah.  The Smith's lost a daughter after shortly after birth.  This song always chokes me up, but more importantly, it shows me that we are not alone in our suffering of losing a little one.  I hope it blesses you today!  It sure made me teary again.  HUGS, ladies...you are not alone! 

hugging

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing.  I will come back to this when I have time to choke up ;)  We are certainly not alone...it's a club nobody wants to be a part of.  That being said, I love you ladies, and feel like I'm in great company :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw it while I was still pregnant with Isabelle.  I love that song.  It comforted me because I felt the same carrying my angel as long as I could.  I cry everytime I hear it and think of my Isabelle.

beach_babies
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE THAT SONG
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hope73112
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I love this song ... it's been running nonstop through my head for the past couple of days. Thank you for posting.

dj_kern
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I listened to the sound yesterday and it isbeautiful.

dj_kern
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM

There are other songs that i have listened to that bring tears to my eyes but a little crying helps to get those emotions out.  the songs i'm talking about are Precious Child by Karen taylor good, and Precious Child by Kenny Wright in his Family album.  Two different songs, but so easy to listen to and let go of the emotions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)