Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Anger

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

Today I was doing ok in the morning. But as the day is going on. I feel more and more angry.

Today we had to run to Menards and the only line that was open was a women that was at least 7 to 8 months along. I looked at hubby and said "There is no way I am going in that line". I was just glad someone else that had quite a few things went over to her. So we could stay in the line were in. But when we got the car. The tears started and I am having a hard time at not crying since then.

It is effecting my hubby. He gets so upset when little things go wrong. I want all this to go away and have things back to how it was. I hate feeling this way and seeing my hubby so upset. When I ask him how he is doing. He will just say fine and ask how I am.I do wish in a way he would let me know how he is feeling about it all. I also know when he is ready he will.

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I'm sorry Ann :(  I didn't have much in terms of anger, but I do know that it is a normal part of the greiving process.  I completely feel you on it seeming like EVERYONE around you is pregnant...what the heck happened all of the sudden EVERYONE is pregnant ;) 

I know we had a lot of that "how are you, I'm fine, how are you" type stuff, and also what was even worse, the awkward silence...like there is so much to say, but no way of saying it...well, at least that is how it was at my house.  I felt so much like I couldn't even put to words what was on my mind.  It's a frustration that is for sure.  We must have just needed to get passed the raw emotion part, cause the words seem to flow much better now. 

How's the basement comin'? 

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I am so sorry :( thinking of you. It is so difficult

Raeann11
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

It is getting there slowly. It did not help that we got home and had the wrong size pole for the closet. So hubby had to go back out.

In the closet will be my fabric and then on the pole I will have those hanging close things. It will hold my yarn. I am hoping it will work good for that. Something I saw on pinterest.

But with him having to go back out. I am at a stand still till tomorrow.  I am going out with my girlfriends tonight.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry Ann :(  I didn't have much in terms of anger, but I do know that it is a normal part of the greiving process.  I completely feel you on it seeming like EVERYONE around you is pregnant...what the heck happened all of the sudden EVERYONE is pregnant ;) 

I know we had a lot of that "how are you, I'm fine, how are you" type stuff, and also what was even worse, the awkward silence...like there is so much to say, but no way of saying it...well, at least that is how it was at my house.  I felt so much like I couldn't even put to words what was on my mind.  It's a frustration that is for sure.  We must have just needed to get passed the raw emotion part, cause the words seem to flow much better now. 

Raeann11
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Thank you

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I am so sorry :( thinking of you. It is so difficult

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Don't ya just hate that, you get all into a project and get the wrong thing, grr!  That will be so nice though when it's done.  Post pics when you're done!  I just pinned some Christmas ornaments on pinterest cause it made me think of you :) 

Have fun tonight with your friend, girlfriend time is alway good for the soul :)

Quoting Raeann11:

It is getting there slowly. It did not help that we got home and had the wrong size pole for the closet. So hubby had to go back out.

In the closet will be my fabric and then on the pole I will have those hanging close things. It will hold my yarn. I am hoping it will work good for that. Something I saw on pinterest.

But with him having to go back out. I am at a stand still till tomorrow.  I am going out with my girlfriends tonight.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Treasure43
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM

First of all, I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm having some anger issues too. Which makes those close to me uncomfortable. My husband isn't angry and has difficulty understanding and dealing with mine. I am angry at the world, at God, at life, etc. I hate this whole situation and I hate that I had a miscarriage. Anger is a normal part of the grieving process and it may come and go. Just know that what you're feeling is very normal. I think it's something that in time will get better. Just hang in there!!

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I'm sorry.  :(  Praying for better days ahead for you!  HUGS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)