Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got a little sad today

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have been doing soo good i was sad when the one month hit me and since then iv been doing good i really think I am moving on. I still def think about my baby everyday but i am able to control my feelings and not let it show.  But the other day i was seeing how people that were about the same due date as me were finding out what they were having at 15/16 weeks.  Just made me think how that could be me.  Then on facebook i see a friend on mine that was two weeks ahead of me looking as cute as a button showing.  Also once again think that can be me.  I could feel my baby moving, know the sex, and start showing if i hadnt of lost the baby on July 10th.  Just makes me so sad to think about. 

Iv also beening getting period like cramping the kind i got about a week before starting my period so i think i am getting pretty close to getting my first period since the miscarrage. 

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I am sorry :( thinking of you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ck2012Angel
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Hang in there.  I also have struggled with my grief over the last month, while friends have been celebrating their pregnancy's.  I still find that I have good day and bad, but my husband and best friend have been very supportive.  I find it is a comfort to talk out and write out my feelings.  I am so sorry you are going through this and I hope it gets easier!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I'm sorry.  I know that feeling too.  A lot of my friends had or are having baby girls and posting pictures and sometimes its hard for me not to feel sad.  

Angela4boys
by Angela on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I know, it can be hard can't it.  I have a few gals I met on CM, on FB from the Due date group.  They are all showing, know gender, entering their last trimester.  But, I know that Gods plan was what was best for Avery and I for whatever reason.  I don't understand it now, but I know that God does what is best for us. 

Thinking of you, praying you find peace and comfort.  (((hugs)))

tinyfootprint
by Jessica on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Its hard to see where u would be pics....i just try to remember that one day it will be me....hold on to ur faith...sorry for ur lost...it does get a little easier...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Treasure43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I'm 10 days later than you but in the exact same situation. I'm so sorry for your loss :( And I know how hard it can be. I got back to work next week (I'm a teacher) and there's a woman there who would have been one month ahead of me, so I bet seeing her will be hard. Back to school shopping was difficult for me because I should have been buying maternity clothing. The reminders are hard...but hopefully they'll continue to get less painful.

truediva
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray that It gets better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)