Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? August 25

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM
  • 10 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Tired and starting to feel like a headache will start, I hope it doesn't.  We are going to visit Isabelle today since my Mom is here visiting and hasn't seen where Isabelle is at the cemetary.  So I know it will be a little emotional today.

mommyofnoah208
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I'm sorry. Will be thinking of you today.
Hoping a headache doesnt start..i am also right there with the verge of a headache. I did not get much sleep last night.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tired and starting to feel like a headache will start, I hope it doesn't.  We are going to visit Isabelle today since my Mom is here visiting and hasn't seen where Isabelle is at the cemetary.  So I know it will be a little emotional today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Feeling like ihave failed my son. I swore he wouldn't grow up an only child but he is 2 today and we aren't even close to having baby #2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:23 AM

You didn't fail your son.  You still have time it just may not be the age difference you wanted between your kids.  *Hugs*

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Feeling like ihave failed my son. I swore he wouldn't grow up an only child but he is 2 today and we aren't even close to having baby #2.

MsWood729
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM

CD35 of 36...MOnday can't get here quick enough I want to test again.  Going to celbrate my Lil Brother's 10th Birthday today & visit with some more Family.  My GOD Father is at Home in Hospice care so I'm pretty sure this will be my last visit with him.  Trying not to think about it, but it hurts so bad & all I want to do is cry.  He's been the best father a girl could ask for & I LOVE him just like he made me.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:20 PM

This 2WW is going to kill me!  I am 8 DPO and having so many weird symptoms.  I gagged last night while flossing, so now I'm wondering if I truly am pregnant.  I gagged all the time when I was pregnant with Jacob.  We shall see.  Eeeek!!  ;)

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Praying for strength for you today!  I know that visit can't be easy.  HUGS! 

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Our son is 4 and I would love to give him a brother or sister.  I see most people have children close in age, but I realized it doesn't matter.  I know it hurts though!  HUGS! 

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Quoting MsWood729:

CD35 of 36...MOnday can't get here quick enough I want to test again.  Going to celbrate my Lil Brother's 10th Birthday today & visit with some more Family.  My GOD Father is at Home in Hospice care so I'm pretty sure this will be my last visit with him.  Trying not to think about it, but it hurts so bad & all I want to do is cry.  He's been the best father a girl could ask for & I LOVE him just like he made me.

Hoping you still get that BFP! 

I am sorry about your godfather.  It's so tough to lose a loved one to cancer and see them suffer.  I watched both of my grandfathers suffer with cancer.  :(  It's okay to cry too!  HUGS!

Raeann11
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Frustrated today. We were suppose to leave yesterday for a friends wedding today. We were going to stay with hubby's Dad and his wife. But instead our car started to make a grinding sound yesterday. So we had to make an appt today. So 2 hours later and $$$. We will not be able to go know. This is the second good friend I was not able to go to there wedding this year. I know we can't help  any of it but really.

So today we are going to have family day after lunch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN