Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

had tube removed tuesday...possible complications maybe tmi sorry ***edited

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
Well to start off I would talk to my Dr about this, but its Saturday. Something always happens to me on the weekend when the Dr is closed.

OK I had a d&c and my tube removed Tuesday. They stitched me a little and glued me. I dont like the idea of being glued. One of the cuts was in my old c-sec scar. My belly swelled so much from the surgery it made a fold and the glue just kind of bunched up in the middle. The swelling is closely going down. I can see the incision without moving any if my swollen fat now. It just doesn't look right. I had another incision in my belly button. I have glue in there and I don't believe I have one stitch in there. It looks nasty in there, and sometimes this pink cloudy liquid comes out and it smells.

Now to my next problem...I was bleeding horribly before I got the surgery. I spotted a little Tues night to wed afternoon. No blood after. Started spotting a little Fri. Then woke up today to a lot of blood and blood clots when I wiped. Is this OK?

Help greatly appreciated right now. I need to know if I need a hospital. I already almost died once this week. I don't want to do it successfully

*** I went to the er. They didn't say much. I made them do a ct scan to make sure I wasn't bleeding inside. They told me to follow up with my Dr. So, I might live through the weekend. Call in Dr monday
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM
I would go if you are concerned. I hope you get some answers soon. *hugs* sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaydons_mommy09
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM
I would go back to the doctor or even maybe er.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM

If it was me I would go to the er.  It's better to be safe then sorry.  And you never know maybe you have an infection.  I hope you get answers.

babie113
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Go to the Dr. I'm sorry you went through all that big HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife-4-life
by Shannon on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Go to the ER. I had pussy stuff like you mentioned on my c-section scar 2 years ago and it was because it was infected. I wouldn't wait til Monday to see your Dr. I mean you could but if there is an issue it may only get worse. :(
I'm sorry your going thru this right now. Praying for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen.Marie
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Just because of the foul smell I would go.....that's not a good sign

LovinLife81
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I would go just to be on the safe side

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN