Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

This is my first time going through this.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have 2 grown children who do not speak to me, so I feel this as my thrid loss. My fiance has no children, and this would have been his parents' first grandchild. The baby was 6 weeks 1 day when it stopped growing, which tells me the heartbeat they saw last week was likely an echo. I began bleeding yesterday a few hours after the follow-up sonogram which confirmed the bad news. I would have been 8 weeks and 2 days.
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pifflesmomma
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:31 AM

im so sorry for your loss!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM

It's a pain, like no other pain to lose a child.  It's none of my business, and I don't know the circumstances, but since you mentioned it...it's never to late to reconcile with your older children.  I have with my Dad, and I have a friend that did with her 2 adult daughters.  Hang in there Mama.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs

SherylSelena
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I haven't seen my children since Aug 2008 when they stormed out of court ordered counseling. The last time I spoke to them was Oct 2008 when my daughter called me a whore. over the phone They wuld rather believe their mother is mentally ill than that their father is abusive. I just don't see them coming around.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss.

MommaBoop922
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Im so sorry for your loss 

MommaBoop922
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Im sorry ((HUGS))

Quoting SherylSelena:

I haven't seen my children since Aug 2008 when they stormed out of court ordered counseling. The last time I spoke to them was Oct 2008 when my daughter called me a whore. over the phone They wuld rather believe their mother is mentally ill than that their father is abusive. I just don't see them coming around.

dj_kern
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I'm so sorry for you loss.

kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I am so so sorry.  Those dates hit close to home with my loss.  We heard a heartbeat at 6 weeks, 2 days.  Then a week later, I started to bleed and we lost the baby around 8 weeks.  :(

So sorry you are going through this.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)