Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! The stupidity! - I need a new dr. (may be sensitive to some)

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
I called the doctor and left a message over the weekend that I needed to be seen today. They didn't call. I called again this am, and spoke to the receptionsit who said a nurse would call me back. The receptionist is obviously mentally challenged! It took an hour for the nurse to call back, and when she did she asks me, "So your still having some bleeding?" That's the message the receptionist gave the nurse! WTF! I was like, "No it stopped." Then she tells me, "Well that's normal to bleed a little then stop." I said they did a sonogram and there was no heartbeat. She says, "No they saw a faint flicker. It was just too early to see anything." WTF! Apparently she is mentally challenged too! I got angry and said, "Look, I don't know what your confused about, but they did another sonogram, and there was no heartbeat! If you didn't call back when you did, I was about to call and say I was going to the ER to be checked out." I don't know the doctors may be good, but if the rest of the staff are f*cking idiots I really don't want to continue there after I get new insurance.
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommaBoop922
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Im sorry you are having a difficult time with your doctors office.  Its always tough when the people who are supposed to be helping you get through this arent doing what you need them to.  I hope you can find someone who can help you.  

SherylSelena
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Leaving for the sonogram in 10 minutes or so. Then, an appointment with yet another dr in the practice. If nothing has progressed, I am going to schedule the D&C. I am willing to risk the anesthesia and RSD AT THIS POINT. Once Michael and I are married I ca go back to the dr I had before. It is a much smaller, albeit more expensive practice and they specialize in fertility.
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I'm sorry you had to go through that. It sounds like they don't know what they're doing.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I would be really upset as well.  Sorry you have to go through all that.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I had the opposite, shitty doctor, great staff.  I was so blessed the day I was induced, it was an on call doctor that weekend, and she was AMAZING!  I'm sorry you are going through this, it stinks!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Wow, thats crazy! I would be finding new drs asap.

Hugs mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)