Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Needing a friend...

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

I could really use someone to talk about my miscarriage. Someone who understands and won't judge me for being sad. People that haven't been through it just don't understand.

Anyone?

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
niki_ann24
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM
You can talk to me.. its been a month since my miscarriage & I believe I have felt every emotion possible.. ending with severe depression.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
SherylSelena
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I think all of us here know how you feel.
beach_babies
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I'm so sorry. All of us here understand, its a horrible place to be. I wish I could hug you. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM

We're all here, we've all been through and understand unfortunately. 

ashtie
by Ashten on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this

we are here for you! this group is the only reason i kept me sanity after the second loss... Everyone here is super loving and kind you can rant and cry your eyes out here if you need to and know you will get tons of support, you can message me if you would like!

fiiasco
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I am here if you need to talk as well... I went through my MC 4 years ago but it is still fresh in my mind... not only did I end up going through every emotion possible, but I also ended up talking to someone about it to help me cope. Hang in there<3

RockingLM
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

You can talk to me.  I just had a miscarriage a month ago and I'm still going through the emotions.  Hang in there.  What you are feeling is normal.  I'm giving you an online hug now.

lunarmamma
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM
I had mine in March, still not over it. Message me if you would like to talk, cry bitch ...all of the above. I will gladly talk to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:13 PM

If there s any place you can find people who understand and can relate completely, its here. My miscarriage was in May and I am still trying to recover. Think I may have just had another one this weekend. Here if you need someone to chat to. Sending prayers and hugs your way

Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
This is a wonderful group....full of understanding women who all know what you are going through. They have been amazing through both of my losses. It is not something I could not have done alone and even my family (who are amazing) don't truly understand how I feel. I hope you find an outlet here. I am sorry for your loss...hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN