October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. We want to remember our little ones who are gone too soon but will never be forgotten.
Sign up for our Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Challenge and we'll provide you with 5 daily activities to help you remember your little one.
To sign up for this 5 day challenge, just reply to this post! Starting October 11th, you’ll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!
One member who replies to this post and participates in all 5 days will be eligible to receive a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other prizes so be sure to check in every day!
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
Day 1: Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 1: Flowers
Day 2: Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 2: Write a letter or poem
Day 3: Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 3: Make, buy or design BONUS DAY-WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug
Day 4: Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 4: Release a Balloon
Day 5: Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 5: Light a Candle
- The Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week sweepstakes starts 10/11/2012 at 9:30am (ET) and ends 10/17/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/24/2012.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM