Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness month-Remember your loss here

Posted by   + Show Post

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness month. In 1988 President Ronald Regan proclaimed October the month to bring awareness to Pregnancy and Infant loss.

Later this month we will have ways to remember your loss, leading up to October 15, the day set aside to shine a wave of light around the globe in memory of those we lost too soon.

Please take a moment to remember your little ones that you lost too soon here with us.

sids ribbon

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
swan18
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM

My angel baby is preparing Heaven for my arrival.  Although I think about my lost baby every single day, I know he or she is well taken care of and has lots of other angel babies to play with.  My little peanut went to Heaven on July 30, 2012.  I love you more than you will ever know and you will be in my heart and soul until the day we meet again! 

lovebeautiful
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:19 AM

my baby lost at 13 weeks.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Remembering Avery John, who I was able to carry for 16 weeks before he was called to be with the Lord.  We love you, now and always little guy.  We're glad God gave us you.

Irod16
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Jacob Alexander Rodriguez lost him at 23 w 5 d born Dec. 20, 2011

galaxy01
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM
I lost my 11weeks pregnancy yesterday 9th of october,I feel so back & can't stop asking myself what I would have done differently, there was no sign at all, its just happened.
mamalove619
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I don't have any pictures of a baby bump or an ultrasound.. I have a pain in my heart for a baby I never seen. I never got to name him/her.. I never got to do anything.. I love my angel baby.. It's soo hard.. The wound is still so fresh.. Miss you angel baby. Mama loves you.. 

faithmummy
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:27 AM

i had my miscarriage over two years ago...i am 29 and i have no other children of my own. what is so hard is that i have not conceived after that miscarriage. i gave my baby a name Levi. i miss him every day. i long for him even more...i never thought loving and missing someone i have never seen will be so hard for it is true to be in love with a mystery man. My mystery man that i loved more than ever was my son, Levi. I miss you and daddy misses you even more.

tiffluv81
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM

My baby lost at 11 wks 4 days feb 27 2012

Devious103102
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM

My most recent loss (I've had 6)

JR, lost Sept 25, 2012, I was 17w 5d along but I feel he passed around 16w =0( This was my first u/s, taken Sept 5, all was healthy and well and it was discovered I was 14w 6d (we thought I was around 11-12wks). 

CelticRose12345
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Our baby boy, Ian, we lost at 16 weeks on September 19, 2012.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN