Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 3: Make, buy or design BONUS DAY-WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  • 53 Replies

Today's challenge is to make, buy or design something to remember your little one by.

Some ideas for today's challenge

• Buy or make an angel
  • Paint a picture
  • Purchase and donate a toy to a preschool, church or women's shelter
  • Design a tattoo
  • Buy or design a piece of jewelry

What will you do to remember your little one today? 

Two members who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.

One member who signs up for our Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Official Rules

• The Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week sweepstakes starts 10/13/2012 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 10/15/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.  
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/21/2012.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Well it isn't today but I have made a chest for Isabelle to put her things is.  My ODS helped with all of it and chose the box, color we would paint it and the design we put on it.  Today I'm hoping to finally put her stuff in it.

GoldenLinds
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Im doing a t shirt with dragonfly wings across the back. Pics to come!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Make a tat for my Damien long ago. But i redraw and add little changes all the time. It's his name with angel wings on each side , a halo over the D . And im trying to incorporate jaguar spots or eyes in it because my dd for some odd reason has always called him her little jaguar. Todays drawing has jaguar spots in the wings.
Artillwife01
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM

We each got tattoos that I designed remembering our little one.

kailalaila
by Barbara on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Im painting a picture of an angel for onix

tlbmrf
by Tina on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I got today before I knew of this one a charm braclett and picked out a baby carriage charm as well as an angel charm for Naveah

srbeusk
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I designed a tattoo for baby girl, just haven't gone in to get it applied yet. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I'm have a tattoo picked out for my angel baby once I have this baby the money and where I want it put picked out I'll be getting it that's a long term goal but today I will write a letter to him/her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FortWorthMomma
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I am adding to another tattoo I have for ODS for the two babies that I lost. We are working on the idea now so that I can get it done by the new year.

heatherd09
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I designed a tattoo long ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)