Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance-Day 3: Make, buy or design BONUS DAY-WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's challenge is to make, buy or design something to remember your little one by.

Some ideas for today's challenge

• Buy or make an angel
  • Paint a picture
  • Purchase and donate a toy to a preschool, church or women's shelter
  • Design a tattoo
  • Buy or design a piece of jewelry

What will you do to remember your little one today? 

Two members who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.

One member who signs up for our Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Official Rules

• The Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week sweepstakes starts 10/13/2012 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 10/15/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.  
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/21/2012.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
luvbeinamommy68
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

im getting this tatto in memory of my daughter. above it is going to say In Loving Memory then below it will say Makayla and below her name will say 8/17/12 - 8/21/12. as soon as i get the money im getting that done.

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Alanaplus3
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I baked peach dumplings I use to et it all the time when I was pregnant.

emiller3321
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AugustMidge
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I created a Tat which I have done on my back. I will gladly post it if requested but I like to keep it private and close to me. 

Its a treasure chest, with a dove. The words "My little Mystery" are written.

jonathansmom606
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I have designed a tatoo for my angle baby. I plan to get it for christmas since my edd was 12-29-12

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM

We went on a walk to remeber today and we made garden butterfly stakes with our babies names on them. I am going to put them at Ryders grave on Monday.

I also designeda charm I want a lady to make for me in honor of my babies.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Butterfly31607
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I designed a tattoo right after I lost my angel baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2004MAMA715
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I have the baby book from both. For my first I bought a stuffed near with a halo and made a photo album. My last I haven't done anything for. I did, post a couple, pictures on Facebook today that I saw and reminded me of my angels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby7810
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM

this is my tattoo i had b4 i found out i was preggo. 2 big hearts = my hubs and myself, little heart = my 2 yr old. and i planned on adding hearts for any future kids.

and  i now want to add this heart butterfly flying above them for my mc baby

SimplyEnchanted
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I have two pieces of rememberance jewelry but I unfortunately do not have a picture of it. I designed these recently though to remember my baby. I made mine green since I didn't know the gender

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)