Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
The only time i saw my twins alive together was at the ER on ultra sound. They didnt give me a pic n i didnt think nething of it. I figured id get some ultrasound pics when i go to the doc. I wasn't able to go to the doc until i was 4+months because of lack of insurance. I lost one of my twins at 13weeks. Is there a way to get the ultrasound pics of both my babies together? Does.anyone know if they keep them in ur files?
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (11-13):
crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Quoting caitipenn:

My hoapital refused to give me it. They said it wasnt a normal thing to do.

what state are u in? I thought it was strange that they didnt give them to me because every time i went to the er with my first pregnancy they gave them to me. I dont understand y it wouldn't b a normal thing to do
caitipenn
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I live in california. I ask for the sono gram n they gave me a a paper instead of the measurementz of the baby n sac she said my baby was too small to see anyways. Umm really at nine weeks. We need know prior that the baby was growing very very slow but i saw ths baby during the sonogram so i know it wasnt too small. Since i was already upset n told i would pass the baby in a day or two. I said something back i provably shouldnt but oh well.

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Quoting caitipenn:

My hoapital refused to give me it. They said it wasnt a normal thing to do.

what state are u in? I thought it was strange that they didnt give them to me because every time i went to the er with my first pregnancy they gave them to me. I dont understand y it wouldn't b a normal thing to do

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal-boyd
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Quoting caitipenn:

some ppl are just out of line rude. I dont blame u for snaping alot of ppl in the medical feild are so insensitive. They see this negative things happen to ppl every day n i think some start to see a case to diagnose instead of a human in pain. Not saying everyone in the medical field is like that. I know there are some wonderful ppl that care.
I was treated the same both times i went to er. The first time the girl doing the ultra sound turnedthe screen and wouldnt let me see it so i sat up to look and the bitch yelled at me so i yelled at her untill she turned the screen back (immature i know). Then the doc says well its twins but ones small he has a 50 50 chance at makin it so if u start bleeding dont panic ur just passin one of the fetuses.then he stared hitting on my sister and ignored my questions. Then six weeks later i did lose him and went to er to be sure thats what happend i saw a diff doc that said i dont know y ur bleeding but u have herpes. So on top of losing a son i thought my hubby was cheating and gave me herpes. I finally got to go to a real doc a month later and hes lik u hav a vascular cervix not herpes and if the first doc would hav put u on bedrest u probably wouldn't of had a miscarriage.. Ppl can b such jerks. Im sorry for ur loss . And im sorry u had to deal with ignorant asshole on top of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN