Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

coping

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
After 4.5 yrs. Which means sammy would have been 4 years sometime this month if my pregnancy went full term. And i cant stop blaming myself. I was so wrong and thought of miscarriages alot had a nightmare about it the night before and thought nothing of it till i started bleeding. I blamed my dh (bf at the time) for getting my hopes up that our baby would make it. I juat cant move on. Is this gonna haunt me forever?
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Have you ever gone to counseling? It really helps to talk it out and get another's perspective. I hope you can find peace, please don't blame yourself of DH, it was neither of your faults. Hugs sweetie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

*Hugs* It was no one's fault and you did nothing wrong.  Sometimes it just happens and we don't know why.  I agree counseling could help you through your feelings with losing your daughter.  The pain never goes away but it should get a litte easier to cope with through the years.  A local support group might help too.  Going to my support group is nice because I know they all understand how I feel.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I just want you to know that it is not your fault, and it's not hubby's fault.   I really agree with the PP, therapy may be a wise choice at this point.  4 years is a long time to feel haunted, I'm so sorry you are feeling that way :(  ((((hugs))))

suebee3
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM

BUMP!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. It was nobodys fault, but it is very normal to try and find blame. I think we will always miss and be sad for our babies, but it may help to find comfort in a counselor or something. Hope you find comfort and support here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
precious1114
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM
It just hurts. After the doctors confirmed my fears my dh just left me at home. Said he needed ro be alone. My friend who had lost her baby (a still born at 41 weeks) showed up and waited till i woke up. She said she knew she had to be there just didnt know why. My dh wont talk about sam. (Thats the name he gave the baby since we could never find out the sex) and he says he rarely thinks of sam i think about it all day. What dis i do? I was on the pill? Did that do it? Did the register hit me enough in the right spot even though i tried super hard not to let it? If i let this go will i forget it. My dh wont even let me take down the musical bear that comforts me i bought the bear the day of my miscarriage right i purchased the besr i came home and i was bleeding. And i knew it was over. The lady at the er told me i was panicking because i was so early and light bleeding was normal. But i knew i was. I had to wait in the waiting room. I had to go through all the exams alone. They wouldnt let my dh go with me to the ultra sound room. And he kept telling me that the baby was gonna be ok. But it wasnt. So i just listen to the teddy sing some where over the rainbow and thats where my baby is
precious1114
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)