Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When i tell people that me and my husband want another baby i havent been getting much support. instead i have been getting these comments alot.

"You need to finish greiving your daughter before you have another baby"

i wish people would get it already. im not going to EVER finish grieving my daughter! Stop saying that already!!

"you have 4 kids already. isnt that enough? be thankful for them!"

it may be enough according to you, but we dont feel like our family is complete yet!

"why would you put yourself and your baby in danger?"

i get this because of my c section. since it was an emergency its going vertical. my dr. said that i have a higher chance of uterine rupture. yes that does scare me but i have a fantastic dr. and i have good insurance. 

"you have already lost 2 babies. this is Gods way of telling you to stop. He is just going to keep taking your babies."

there are no words for this. there really isnt.

so am i really bad for wanting another baby? esp. since i will no longer be a low risk patient? i have already had 3 visits with my dr. including my 6 week check up and she says right now im perfectly healthy. she has gone over all the risks with me if we do end up pregnant soon. from the outside my c section scar has healed very well and its thin. i only had one complication afterwards and that was a fluid pocket that had to be drained. but with me doing what the dr said i got that healed up in 2 weeks! they told me about 5 weeks before it was healed. i took my meds, ate lots of protein and got lots of vit. C. right now i am putting my body is the best of shape i can. i have lost alot of weight (went from 237 to 210 since i had Makayla in Aug.), i am taking a vitamin every day, i do alot of walking/running, im eating so much healthier.

i dont know. maybe im just kidding myself. 

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Replies (11-14):
suebee3
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Good luck momma!!  Do what makes you happy ans don't worry about how others feel

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I've gotten a couple of these too.  I got "well, at least you have 5 healthy kids" and I got "well, when do you say enough is enough?"  The thing is, it's our decision, not theirs...just let it roll off :) 

luvbeinamommy68
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Thank you girls for understanding! :) no one understands like a mother who knows the pain of loosing a child! You girls are really wonderful! 

you rock

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

You are not bad at all.  If you feel your ready and your doctor gives you the okay just tell everyone that "if they don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)