Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello my name is Randi Hayes. im searching for some advice on who to talk to and what I should do to help cope with a loss that I had about a year ago.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Well this is a great place to share your story, ask questions, vent, cry, look for support, whatever you need. Great group if women here who have experienced all sorts of different types of loss. I'm sorry about your loss and hope you find what you need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Alma on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:52 AM
First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* but you have came to the right group. Sadly, we all had to go through a loss, so we know the pain you're going through. If you need to talk, vent, scream, cry, or need advice the ladies here are truly amazing. They helped me through a lot. We will be here for you! I know it's a bitter sweet feeling to be in this group, welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I am very sorry for your loss :(  You are in a great place here.  Please feel free to share, ask questions, rant and rave, whatever you need to...there is no judgment here.  My loss was more recent, almost 4 months ago, but the support I've gotten here has been tremendous.  We all have different stories, but we all have common threads.  I'm glad you are here.  (((hugs)))

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM
So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the group, hope you find comfort and support here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM

This is a great group of ladies you all support each other in our losses.  Individual counseling can help as well too.  *Hugs*

Randi1234
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Thank You! I had a miscarriage May 8th 2011 and i got pregnant again in september of 2011 and had my daughter Destini Marie June 13th of this year, it was a hard pregnancy, I was very sick thruout most of my pregnancy and I just found out that I am pregnant already, and my daughter is 20 weeks old, well about 4 and a half months depending on how you calculate her age, and im already having bad signs, and im scared im going to have another miscarriage from all of the stress and things going on at my home because I am staying with my mom with my daughter and my husband because we just moved back to michigan from pennsylvania and its just everything is hard right now and im already getting sick, i should know when my first drs appt is this week sometime but i dnt even know how far along I am yet because my periods didnt have time to regulate since my last pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)