I think we are going to begin to TTC.
And just making the decision is a bit nerve wracking. In all honesty, I'm supposed to be waiting until June, when we would know that my valley fever is in remission or not. I went off treatment 2 months ago though (on my own), and the symptoms have not returned...in fact, I don't think I've coughed once since the end of last June. The reality of it though, is that even if the VF is confirmed to be in remission, pregnancy can make it flare back up as it saps the immune system...so, I've come to realize that it's something that I will always have to deal with.
Anyways, I'm not getting younger, that's for sure. And I have some history of early menopause in my family. So last night, I ordered OPKs....I may end up chickening out before O time though, LOL! It's happened before, haha. But, I'm ramping myself up. I know how I am, and I won't be "ready" until I'm already pregnant. I've been coming up with every reason not to yet, and my husband keeps reminding me that we will just make everything work, like we always do.