Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

hysteroscopy scheduled early Wed. *update*

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 28 Replies
And I'm terrified. I'm dreading it so much, I don't understand why they only let you have motrin instead of something stronger :( and I'm scared if they find something, but I'll be upset if everything is yet again, "normal". This is ruining my week, I'm irritable & stressed out. Thinking of the procedure makes me queasy & makes my lower abdomen hurt. I know my mind is making it to be worse than it will be.... or is it?

Well, its done. It was about what I had expected, I didn't like it at all. It didn't take too long though at least. My uterus is perfect. She said everything looks amazing and perfect for a baby & thats the good news. Bad news is we STILL have no idea why I've continued to miscarry :( I will start endometrin after ovulation this month & hope its the thing I need. If its not I have no idea where to go from here. I've been tested for everything... most things twice. Cross your fingers for me hoping endometrin is the key! Thanks for everyones continued support :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry you are scared :(  I'd just call and tell them that your anxiety is over the top, and you need something.  Praying for you Hun!

nicoleeoh
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I tried. I was just reassured that I was in great hands with my RE and told how luvky I am to have her bcuz shes so good at what she does. & she told me she'll be as quick as she can be. Still doesn't help a worryer like me! I hate these types of things. But thank you for thinking of me. In less than 24hrs it'll all be over.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry you are scared :(  I'd just call and tell them that your anxiety is over the top, and you need something.  Praying for you Hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

This is a  very stressful thing you are going through and its normal to be scared and stressed.  I hope the procedure isnt too terrible and the recovery is quick with minimal pain.  You are in my prayers ((HUGS))

nicoleeoh
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Thank you! Appreciate the thoughts & prayers! :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

This is a  very stressful thing you are going through and its normal to be scared and stressed.  I hope the procedure isnt too terrible and the recovery is quick with minimal pain.  You are in my prayers ((HUGS))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Thinking of you this morning, and praying that you find a comfort and peace this morning (and always).  Praying that God works through the hands of your doctors today, and you soon have the answers you need. 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Just wanted to tell you good luck this morning.  Hopefully its better than you thought and you get some answers

nicoleeoh
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
While I didnt get answers... I guess I'm glad everything looks perfect in that area. And hopefully I won't have to go through anymore tests like that! Thanks for your well wishes :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Just wanted to tell you good luck this morning.  Hopefully its better than you thought and you get some answers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Glad nothing was wrong, but sorry you didnt get your answers. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM

glad things were looking good and as other said, sorry you didnt get any answers. wishing you the best of luck

XMaybebabyX
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Have they tested your so?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN