Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

We lost our 2nd baby tonight

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 23 Replies

We just found out I was 8wks today,and I had a doctor appointment scheduled for tomorrow,and we are losing him or her right now...Ive got a doctor appointment tomorrow...Just needed to vent a little...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms_jasmine
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I forgot how physicallypainful this was :(

Ruffnekwife87
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:56 AM
I am so sorry ),: take some time to morn the lose. My heart goes out to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I'm so sorry!!! :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms_jasmine
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:31 AM

me too...it feels good to be able to talk to people who have gone through it too...and wont say the wrong things

brittani
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Hugs. It's such a hard time and it is so painful. Physically (sp) and emotionally. Hugs again.

Quoting ms_jasmine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddynrysmama
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:36 AM
im so sorry hun :( i lost a baby august 15th 2011 i was 10 weeks it was the hardest thing ever i know what ur going threw an i know its not easy at all my thoughts and prayers r with you
ms_jasmine
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Thank you...it is :'(

Quoting brittani:

Hugs. It's such a hard time and it is so painful. Physically (sp) and emotionally. Hugs again.

Quoting ms_jasmine:

ms_jasmine
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Thank you,thank all of you.Our first loss was in march '10,today Id be 8 weeks exactly,edd was 5/20,16 days after my birthday...I thought it was gonna be the best birthday present ever..All I can do is give my pain and suffering to God and let him carry me through this

Quoting maddynrysmama:

im so sorry hun :( i lost a baby august 15th 2011 i was 10 weeks it was the hardest thing ever i know what ur going threw an i know its not easy at all my thoughts and prayers r with you

nicholejovette
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:55 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know there's not too much the internet can do to help during a time like this but please know you and your family are in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but strength during this incredibly difficult time.

ms_jasmine
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:03 AM

tHANK YOU THAT REALLY MEANS A LOT....i NEEDED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD FOR IT TO SINK IN...oops ignore the caps...

Quoting nicholejovette:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know there's not too much the internet can do to help during a time like this but please know you and your family are in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but strength during this incredibly difficult time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN