Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
hi everyone. im new here. you all seem great.

i had a miscarriage. yesterday. i dont know what to do. my family doesnt know, they cant ever know. the father could care less.

i dont know what to do. or how to deal with how im feeling. what do i do...what can i do...is there anything
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Replies (11-17):
Devious103102
by Priscilla on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Welcome to the group, I'm sorry to hear about yoru loss.  All you can really do is mourn =0(

nicholejovette
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I'd really love to tell him how I feel. But he told me if I contacted him again he'd file a restraining order. I know it sounds bad, but I swear I've nothing that warrants a restraining order. I've only kept him informed of the baby like he asked. He said restraining order because he said he's tired of having to deal with me
nicholejovette
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I donr have anyone to talk to. My family doesnt know. If they knew they'd probably kill me. My home isn't exactly great... I only have one friend, but she doesn't understand
TellurideTam
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh...honey...you are in my prayers! You are not alone. If you are not a spiritual person, now is the time to pray. You don't have to be perfect or know how to do it just right and you don't have to pray to "God". Just pray. I don't want to pry but you can't talk to anyone in your family about this? Call a pregnancy crisis center, they have people that will be more than happy to talk and share with you as well. I am sending you a hug and know that I am thinking about you, crying with you and once upon a time (twenty years ago) I was in the exact same place you are now. It does get better...I promise you.

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:28 PM

praying for you and know that we are all here for you. I know its not the same as having someone there to cry and lean on, but we have all sadly, lost a child and though our situations may differ, that loss connects us. Write on here and vent and talk and trust that we will listen and be here for you.

purfectlilly
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM

have you looked into any local support groups or counceling. there may even be ones that are free. that may be a nice place to let your pain go.

Lilly

nicholejovette
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Thank you all so much for your support. I've been trying to work on feeling better. Nothing is working. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can barely sleep. Wehnever I eat I get sick. I just keep crying. I feel like such a weak person for acting this way. I don't even know what's wrong with me. But I just wanted to say thank you to all of you, you're all so kind and such great people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)