Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

My own body is my worst enemy right now

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

I suffered my most recent m/c Sept. 6th. I allowed this one to happen naturally. We picked up intimacy a few weeks later and not long after I started having symptoms of pregnancy. I took FOUR hpt's all faintly + so I went and had a blood test at the dr office and it was negative. I was really ok with that because we had decided to wait for at least a few months. I had gotten a lot of testing done by my ob and was told by his nurse that I had Factor V but recently discovered it's Protothrombin 3 and MTHFR? sp? He put me on 81mg aspirin and folic acid 4x a day. I was hospitalized last week with heart and lung problems and they were worried about developing a p.e. but I refused the otc blood thinners. My ob said if we ttc and are successful he will put me on lovenox shots daily. I finally started spotting Monday the 8th but it was only a small amount of pink-ish discharge, it only lasted a few hours and there is no sign of a real AF. I have since re-tested hpt's and blood and they are neg. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I wish I had the answers.  Our bodies are so complex.  I would probably wait a couple months, just to get a normal cycle going, and to get you as healthy as you can.  I have a friend with Factor V, she did asprin and then levonox.  I'd also probably go ahead with the asprin, until you get your bfp and can get on the levonox...just knowing her story.  I am sorry you are going through all of this (((hugs)))

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM

HUGS, no answers, but I wish you luck.

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Our bodies just take some time to get "normal" again, hormones are all messed up, just give it some time, hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I'm sorry.  Sometimes it takes a bit for our bodies to get back to normal.

dawny36
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I agree sounds like you need to give your body some time to get back to normal.  I miscarried on sept 4th, i'm still waiting for my period we want to start trying again right away, my doctor told me to wait til my periods are normal. 

firsttimerOct21
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I just don't get it I have had 10 m/c and a stillborn in the last ten years. After each loss, my cycle came back regularly within 6 weeks after. It really has me thrown for a loop right now.

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Im sorry I wish I could help you.  Our bodies are always so crazy after a loss and medical problems never help the situation.  Is there any way you can try to sit and talk with your doctor and go over everything in detail so you can get better answers?  I hope you are able to find out everything you need to know.  Good Luck and Im sorry for your loss

Devious103102
by Priscilla on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM

((((hugs))) possible chemical pregnancy? Lots of good thoughts hun!

purfectlilly
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM

this sounds complex. have you discussed this with your dr?

Lilly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)