Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? October 10

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 18 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I am feeling ok, we've been so busy.  We have decided to withdraw our offer on the house we had been in the process of buying, the bank and listing agent were not being honest for one, and they were dragging their feet big time...so, we got another agent, and put an offer in on another, it got accepted same day, tomorrow is our inspection, and we're most likely going to close early next week, says the attorney.  Then I called our other agent, told her to get our deposit back, we are done with all the nonsense.  Oh, then the agent suddenly is making promises of getting us the paperwork we needed the next day, we told them it was too late, they had 25 days to get that together, their loss, we're no longer interested in playing the game....felt so good! 

I just tracked my OPKs, they've been delivered, gotta go by the PO box and pick them up :) 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Wow I can't believe they were dragging that much.  Good for you telling them SOL.  So happy for you guys that this other house went through right away.  I know your probably all tired of a hotel room.  Hope you can move into your new house within the next week.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am feeling ok, we've been so busy.  We have decided to withdraw our offer on the house we had been in the process of buying, the bank and listing agent were not being honest for one, and they were dragging their feet big time...so, we got another agent, and put an offer in on another, it got accepted same day, tomorrow is our inspection, and we're most likely going to close early next week, says the attorney.  Then I called our other agent, told her to get our deposit back, we are done with all the nonsense.  Oh, then the agent suddenly is making promises of getting us the paperwork we needed the next day, we told them it was too late, they had 25 days to get that together, their loss, we're no longer interested in playing the game....felt so good! 

I just tracked my OPKs, they've been delivered, gotta go by the PO box and pick them up :) 

4monkeystolove
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM
IM feeling quite down. IM sitting here in the Dr office waiting for him to come in to give me the results. Yesterday I went for my second opinion and no good news. Was told the baby had in fact stopped growing and was only measuring 6 weeks when I am supposed to be 11. Got my emotions going crazy right now been crying on and off since I left the Dr yesterday.
Lynniese2004
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I have been through a very simiular experience. So I kno what you dealing with. Im sorry for your loss. I hope all goes well with you.

Quoting 4monkeystolove:

IM feeling quite down. IM sitting here in the Dr office waiting for him to come in to give me the results. Yesterday I went for my second opinion and no good news. Was told the baby had in fact stopped growing and was only measuring 6 weeks when I am supposed to be 11. Got my emotions going crazy right now been crying on and off since I left the Dr yesterday.

4monkeystolove
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Just left the Dr and my hormones on Thursday were 1500 n Monday were down to 700. They did another ultrasound n same thing so IM about to go to the hospital to register for the d&c. IM having it done tomorrow and so scared.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I know, it's crazy.  We were just out, and they called again, trying to get us back, we said no, the time for that has passed, we're moving on.  She said, well he's promising to get it closed by the 19th...and we said that his word means absolutely nothing, he's full of lies.  We didn't mention that we'll already be closed on this other house by then, LOL ;) 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Wow I can't believe they were dragging that much.  Good for you telling them SOL.  So happy for you guys that this other house went through right away.  I know your probably all tired of a hotel room.  Hope you can move into your new house within the next week.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM

(((hugs)))  I'm very sorry :(

Quoting 4monkeystolove:

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Im sorry they dragged it out for so long and let you waiting like that but Im glad you guys are moving forward! Sometimes its best to just take it as a sign and move on.  Yay for your OPKs! Good Luck :) 

Quoting Angela4boys:

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Im so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

Quoting 4monkeystolove:

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I am doing well today.  This morning was tough because I went to bed with a tooth ache and went in for a same day appointment with my dentist.  He had to do a temporary filling for a tooth until after I have the baby and I will have to go in for a Cap.  Not a big fan of dentists but it will be nice to have it taken care of! Other than that, Got some stuff done at home, took dd on a hayride and she got a pumpkin we will paint tomorrow and updated my calender which is always nice.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN