Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Replies (11-18):
4monkeystolove
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Feeling super scared and nervous just went to the hospital to register for the d&c. It will be done tomorrow I have to be at the hospital by 10:30 :'(
purfectlilly
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Good for you. we went through something similar when buying our house. i wanted to say forget it but my hubby was in love with the house so we delt with it. they treated us like shit until we closed (with 20% down and a 15 year mortgage.)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Wow I can't believe they were dragging that much.  Good for you telling them SOL.  So happy for you guys that this other house went through right away.  I know your probably all tired of a hotel room.  Hope you can move into your new house within the next week.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am feeling ok, we've been so busy.  We have decided to withdraw our offer on the house we had been in the process of buying, the bank and listing agent were not being honest for one, and they were dragging their feet big time...so, we got another agent, and put an offer in on another, it got accepted same day, tomorrow is our inspection, and we're most likely going to close early next week, says the attorney.  Then I called our other agent, told her to get our deposit back, we are done with all the nonsense.  Oh, then the agent suddenly is making promises of getting us the paperwork we needed the next day, we told them it was too late, they had 25 days to get that together, their loss, we're no longer interested in playing the game....felt so good! 

I just tracked my OPKs, they've been delivered, gotta go by the PO box and pick them up :) 

Lilly

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Im so sorry :(  I hope your D&C goes smoothly and you can recover quickly.  Many women in the group have had them so hopefully one of them can help you feel a little bit at ease although I know that will be hard.  You are in my thoughts and prayers ((HUGS))

Quoting 4monkeystolove:

Just left the Dr and my hormones on Thursday were 1500 n Monday were down to 700. They did another ultrasound n same thing so IM about to go to the hospital to register for the d&c. IM having it done tomorrow and so scared.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Its been a little over a month since Lily died... and I feel like I am getting more emotional instead of less.  I am angry that the rest of the world is moving on and I am stuck.  I cried last night and my boyfriend kept asking "what's wrong?"  I hate when people say that, shouldn't they know??  I am just hurt and sad. 

And I can't shake this baby weight!  I have 10 pounds hanging on from my first MC and another 10 from the last one... dieting isn't working and I am not an exercise fan.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

lol I would have said sorry I'll be in my new house by then :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I know, it's crazy.  We were just out, and they called again, trying to get us back, we said no, the time for that has passed, we're moving on.  She said, well he's promising to get it closed by the 19th...and we said that his word means absolutely nothing, he's full of lies.  We didn't mention that we'll already be closed on this other house by then, LOL ;) 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Wow I can't believe they were dragging that much.  Good for you telling them SOL.  So happy for you guys that this other house went through right away.  I know your probably all tired of a hotel room.  Hope you can move into your new house within the next week.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am feeling ok, we've been so busy.  We have decided to withdraw our offer on the house we had been in the process of buying, the bank and listing agent were not being honest for one, and they were dragging their feet big time...so, we got another agent, and put an offer in on another, it got accepted same day, tomorrow is our inspection, and we're most likely going to close early next week, says the attorney.  Then I called our other agent, told her to get our deposit back, we are done with all the nonsense.  Oh, then the agent suddenly is making promises of getting us the paperwork we needed the next day, we told them it was too late, they had 25 days to get that together, their loss, we're no longer interested in playing the game....felt so good! 

I just tracked my OPKs, they've been delivered, gotta go by the PO box and pick them up :) 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Well we're paying cash, no financing, and the house is not financeable...so good luck to them getting another cash buyer.  In all honesty, we'd still like that house, but realistically, we know that even with him saying he'd close it by the 19th...next month we'd still be sitting in this hotel, he's that much of a liar.

Quoting purfectlilly:

Good for you. we went through something similar when buying our house. i wanted to say forget it but my hubby was in love with the house so we delt with it. they treated us like shit until we closed (with 20% down and a 15 year mortgage.)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:56 AM

And you don't know how much I wanted to, but it would have had to go through our agent...and we went and got another agent, but we didn't tell her :(  We did try to avoid it, long story, but just wasn't doing her job...obviously, my friends were like "if she couldn't get you guys a house by now, she's gone!" and that's what it came down to.  And obviously it worked, cause this guy, we've only known since saturday night.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

lol I would have said sorry I'll be in my new house by then :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I know, it's crazy.  We were just out, and they called again, trying to get us back, we said no, the time for that has passed, we're moving on.  She said, well he's promising to get it closed by the 19th...and we said that his word means absolutely nothing, he's full of lies.  We didn't mention that we'll already be closed on this other house by then, LOL ;) 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Its been a little over a month since Lily died... and I feel like I am getting more emotional instead of less.  I am angry that the rest of the world is moving on and I am stuck.  I cried last night and my boyfriend kept asking "what's wrong?"  I hate when people say that, shouldn't they know??  I am just hurt and sad. 

And I can't shake this baby weight!  I have 10 pounds hanging on from my first MC and another 10 from the last one... dieting isn't working and I am not an exercise fan.

I am so sorry you are in a rough patch :( 

I'm with you, I've got a good 20 pounds on me right now.  After my Loss, I actually had lost a lot of weight, then we moved...and we've been in a hotel for more than 6 weeks, we eat out everyday...and I dont know what I weigh, but I'm scared to get on the scale!  I can feel I'm fat...and my husband always says "you're fine..."  but he would say that if I was 100 pounds heavier, so that means nothing! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN