Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

need someone to talk to!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

heyyy i am a 17 year old young adult who whent through miscaraige this month marks my year mark i need help im sad loonly depressed and on the verge of tears all i think about is my daughter and what i couldve done diffrently. im lookig for people with similarr stories to become a close friend with

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mwangi1989
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Hey am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my son almost four months ago and his due date is getting closer and I dnt know how I'll make it through tat day. I get to hav my bad days but I can say am doing much better than I was after the loss. I get so much comfort in talking to someone like you who understands what am going through. I too usually asks myself if something I did caused it and if I should have done things diffrently bt we may neva get the answers and probably no matter what we would have done we probably did not have the power to stop it from happening. Life is just not the same anymore and am just praying for my rainbow baby soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I am very sorry for your loss.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.

lunarmamma
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Sorry sweetie ..I lost my daughter in March..my due date is this month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Im so sorry for your loss.  We all understand in one way or another what you have been through.  This is a great group for support and just to vent about anything so please feel free to share or post anytime you need to talk.  ((HUGS))

tiffluv81
tired mentally. HEY WHERE MY BABY AT? Still not preggo dang it.
Yesterday at 5:32 PM
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:57 PM

my due date waslast month i understand honey im here for you.Im 31 years old and still ttc bby#1 for 10 yrs

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
So sorry for your loss. Special dates are difficult
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purfectlilly
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM

it's tough but there are lots of ladies here that understand. feel free to friend me if you need someone to talk to.

Lilly

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Everything you've been feeling is normal. I'm sure it was nothing you did. Most of the time it just happens.
Amyangel
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I m sorry about ur loss i lost my baby december 16 2010 never new sex.or.got apic i had just found out a lil befor my miscarrige i was waitin on my incrance when i did have the miscarrige they didnt want to.show me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)