Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? October 12

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
  • 47 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Feeling ok!  How about you Mama?

We have a septic tank inspection today (exciting right?)  and then we are going to look at tile.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Fun! Lol

I'm good. Always too busy but good :-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

We have a septic tank inspection today (exciting right?)  and then we are going to look at tile.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

oh the exciting life you lead!  Good luck

Quoting Angela4boys:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I want my baby back... its hard to deal with day to day stuff because it all seems so trivial compared to losing and missing my baby.  I just hear people complain about stuff and I just want to scream at them to shut up, that my pain is a million times worse. 

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I think renovations are one of those things that are exciting but blah all at the same time... Septic tank inspection is a good example of the blag lol but once its all done and you put in the new tile it will be great!! GL with all of that :) 

Quoting Angela4boys:

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Im sorry you are having a tough day today ((HUGS))  I hope you can get through it without having to deal with too many people

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I want my baby back... its hard to deal with day to day stuff because it all seems so trivial compared to losing and missing my baby.  I just hear people complain about stuff and I just want to scream at them to shut up, that my pain is a million times worse. 

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you are doing well! Dont work too hard!! :) 

Quoting echupko:

Fun! Lol

I'm good. Always too busy but good :-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Im good today mentally... just have a lot to do and plan in the next few weeks but physically Im a little rough.  My lower back is really sore esp. on my left side and cramping from overdoing it made for a tough night.  I have also had some issues with my thumbs siezing up and twisting into this wierd postion where I cant move it for a few seconds which is really scary.  I will see my doctor in a week so Im hoping nothing gets worse.  Im trying to hang in there but my body feels like its breaking down more each with with my joints :-/  My dh was concerned so he called my fahter last night and arranged for him to come help me with my dd three days a week until I give birth.  Im thankful for them both but hoping my dad doesnt make things more difficult... he can be a difficult man...lol... Okay vent over! Sorry I know its not that big of an issue but I have always been a very independent person and lately I have been feeling very vulnerable and incapable :(  

mommyofnoah208
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM
House stuff is so much work! We are seriously considering putting our house up for sale but we might also wait til next year. Its so intimidating, this is our first home we have owned so we have never sold a house before. We talked with a realtor the other day, so have a lot to think about! Good luck!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM
It is so hard to deal with that type of stuff. I felt that a lot at first when people would complain and still kinda do about certain subjects. Even now, i really try not to complain about stuff on facebook or whatnot for those type of reasons. Hoping you have a good day today.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN