Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommyofnoah208
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Sorry you have been having a hard time and not feeling well. It is hard, hoping nothing gets work. I wonder if you may need more potassium or something..sometimes cramping up in joints and stuff is a sign of that..maybe eat bananas until your appt. Glad you will have some help from your family!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im good today mentally... just have a lot to do and plan in the next few weeks but physically Im a little rough.  My lower back is really sore esp. on my left side and cramping from overdoing it made for a tough night.  I have also had some issues with my thumbs siezing up and twisting into this wierd postion where I cant move it for a few seconds which is really scary.  I will see my doctor in a week so Im hoping nothing gets worse.  Im trying to hang in there but my body feels like its breaking down more each with with my joints :-/  My dh was concerned so he called my fahter last night and arranged for him to come help me with my dd three days a week until I give birth.  Im thankful for them both but hoping my dad doesnt make things more difficult... he can be a difficult man...lol... Okay vent over! Sorry I know its not that big of an issue but I have always been a very independent person and lately I have been feeling very vulnerable and incapable :(  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

yeah I will have to give the potassium a try.  I have been taking so many vitamins for deficiencies lol.. I also developed carpal tunnel in the Navy so we are thinking that the pregnancy may be aggrivating it in a different way since its seems to have affected all of my other joints in a negative way... The doc told me at one check up that sometimes the joints relax so much they cause extra issues which I have been having.  I think my biggest fear is how much can my body handle before these issues start to become permanent.  I know a lot of it will resolve after I have her but I have this nagging feeling all of it wont and that makes me worried... Im only 26 so the thought of having all of these joint problems is unnerving.... Just keepin my fingers crossed for the best outcome!! 

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Sorry you have been having a hard time and not feeling well. It is hard, hoping nothing gets work. I wonder if you may need more potassium or something..sometimes cramping up in joints and stuff is a sign of that..maybe eat bananas until your appt. Glad you will have some help from your family!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im good today mentally... just have a lot to do and plan in the next few weeks but physically Im a little rough.  My lower back is really sore esp. on my left side and cramping from overdoing it made for a tough night.  I have also had some issues with my thumbs siezing up and twisting into this wierd postion where I cant move it for a few seconds which is really scary.  I will see my doctor in a week so Im hoping nothing gets worse.  Im trying to hang in there but my body feels like its breaking down more each with with my joints :-/  My dh was concerned so he called my fahter last night and arranged for him to come help me with my dd three days a week until I give birth.  Im thankful for them both but hoping my dad doesnt make things more difficult... he can be a difficult man...lol... Okay vent over! Sorry I know its not that big of an issue but I have always been a very independent person and lately I have been feeling very vulnerable and incapable :(  

tiffluv81
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM

im good still waiting for tonight so I can began to baby dance and work on my rainbow. (im at work so cant start)

MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Ah I think the constant waiting and anticipation that comes with TTC is the hardest part of the process!! Good Luck I hope the day goes quickly for you :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

im good still waiting for tonight so I can began to baby dance and work on my rainbow. (im at work so cant start)

tiffluv81
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM

thank you so much. All my faith is in this month.

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Ah I think the constant waiting and anticipation that comes with TTC is the hardest part of the process!! Good Luck I hope the day goes quickly for you :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

cindy82
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Meh. My daughter who is my youngest is turning 5 tomorrow. I thought I would have another one by now. But it seems like it will never happen. Still waiting till nov to get my dh retested. Ugh it seems like 3 months can't go fast enough. I feel like I have been waiting forever for an answer to iui or IVF. Either way we can't do IVF till the end of 2016. She will then be 9. Don't want them that far apart!! My oldest is 6 years older than he so he will be 15 when we start IVF. Let alone when we finally have another. It's so depressing. But I'm trying to keep busy and focus on my daughter. Thanks for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Im sorry that you are having to go through all of this.  I understand wanting them a little closer together and how frusrating it is to think that it wont happen that way :(  I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling but I really hope that time moves quickly for you and everything works out.  Try to enjoy the weekend and your dd's birthday :)  Maybe that will lighted the mood and help at least distract for a little bit everything that is going on.  ((HUGS)) You are in my thoughts! Hangin there

Quoting cindy82:

Meh. My daughter who is my youngest is turning 5 tomorrow. I thought I would have another one by now. But it seems like it will never happen. Still waiting till nov to get my dh retested. Ugh it seems like 3 months can't go fast enough. I feel like I have been waiting forever for an answer to iui or IVF. Either way we can't do IVF till the end of 2016. She will then be 9. Don't want them that far apart!! My oldest is 6 years older than he so he will be 15 when we start IVF. Let alone when we finally have another. It's so depressing. But I'm trying to keep busy and focus on my daughter. Thanks for reading.

tlbmrf
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Stressed I look at the house and there is so much to do before Nellie arrives in a few months. But at the same time depressed. I went to class last night and a girl shared her due date it was November 21st. My heart sunk when I thought of that day that is the day we lost our first baby. I hate hearing that date. The worst part is I have to be happy on that day. Its dh birthday. Also scared cause mike will be going for a new job on Tuesday. This is the change we need I know cause he needs year round work but I need it to work out. Sorry its so long a lot going on today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
This whole month has been rough, my due date is the 21st. The closer it gets the harder it gets, and I find myself very anxious thinking about it. I am not quite sure how I am going to handle that day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Hugs

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I want my baby back... its hard to deal with day to day stuff because it all seems so trivial compared to losing and missing my baby.  I just hear people complain about stuff and I just want to scream at them to shut up, that my pain is a million times worse. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN