Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Can you get a little help with the house from friends or family?  Just work on little sections everyday that way the sections you already did thoroughly you can just tidy up as needed.  It helps me at times when I have to clean the whole house and not so overwhelming then.  

I'm sorry that day is hard for you.  That would make it even more tough since its your DH's birthday.  *Hugs*

Quoting tlbmrf:

Stressed I look at the house and there is so much to do before Nellie arrives in a few months. But at the same time depressed. I went to class last night and a girl shared her due date it was November 21st. My heart sunk when I thought of that day that is the day we lost our first baby. I hate hearing that date. The worst part is I have to be happy on that day. Its dh birthday. Also scared cause mike will be going for a new job on Tuesday. This is the change we need I know cause he needs year round work but I need it to work out. Sorry its so long a lot going on today

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

*Hugs*  Maybe you can do something for your angel that day, like lighting a candle or releasing balloons or something.  

Quoting lunarmamma:

This whole month has been rough, my due date is the 21st. The closer it gets the harder it gets, and I find myself very anxious thinking about it. I am not quite sure how I am going to handle that day.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Doing good.  In a little of pain in my back but overall okay.  Trying to figure out what to do cause I don't think I want to stay in the house all day.

tlbmrf
by Tina on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Yeah we've been getting help. My parents and his parents have been helping out a lot. My mother in law also hired a cleaning lady for us 3 hours every other week to help me out with deep cleaning as house work is getting harder for me and there is no end in sight for dh work scheduale until he leaves the yard

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Can you get a little help with the house from friends or family?  Just work on little sections everyday that way the sections you already did thoroughly you can just tidy up as needed.  It helps me at times when I have to clean the whole house and not so overwhelming then.  

I'm sorry that day is hard for you.  That would make it even more tough since its your DH's birthday.  *Hugs*

Quoting tlbmrf:

Stressed I look at the house and there is so much to do before Nellie arrives in a few months. But at the same time depressed. I went to class last night and a girl shared her due date it was November 21st. My heart sunk when I thought of that day that is the day we lost our first baby. I hate hearing that date. The worst part is I have to be happy on that day. Its dh birthday. Also scared cause mike will be going for a new job on Tuesday. This is the change we need I know cause he needs year round work but I need it to work out. Sorry its so long a lot going on today

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:33 PM

thank you so much

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you baby dust

Quoting tiffluv81:

im good still waiting for tonight so I can began to baby dance and work on my rainbow. (im at work so cant start)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Seriously right?!    I can now tell you far to much about how septic systems work...far to much!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

oh the exciting life you lead!  Good luck

Quoting Angela4boys:

Feeling ok!  How about you Mama?

We have a septic tank inspection today (exciting right?)  and then we are going to look at tile.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Having suffered a loss like this, it really puts things into perspective. 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I want my baby back... its hard to deal with day to day stuff because it all seems so trivial compared to losing and missing my baby.  I just hear people complain about stuff and I just want to scream at them to shut up, that my pain is a million times worse. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Thanks!  I can't believe we're getting into yet another home renovation...but, it seems the safe thing in this housing market.

Quoting MommaBoop922:

I think renovations are one of those things that are exciting but blah all at the same time... Septic tank inspection is a good example of the blag lol but once its all done and you put in the new tile it will be great!! GL with all of that :) 

Quoting Angela4boys:

We have a septic tank inspection today (exciting right?)  and then we are going to look at tile.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Three weeks!  Girl that 's just around the corner, no wonder you are so sore!  I know it's hard, but rest up...you are in the home stretch!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Im good today mentally... just have a lot to do and plan in the next few weeks but physically Im a little rough.  My lower back is really sore esp. on my left side and cramping from overdoing it made for a tough night.  I have also had some issues with my thumbs siezing up and twisting into this wierd postion where I cant move it for a few seconds which is really scary.  I will see my doctor in a week so Im hoping nothing gets worse.  Im trying to hang in there but my body feels like its breaking down more each with with my joints :-/  My dh was concerned so he called my fahter last night and arranged for him to come help me with my dd three days a week until I give birth.  Im thankful for them both but hoping my dad doesnt make things more difficult... he can be a difficult man...lol... Okay vent over! Sorry I know its not that big of an issue but I have always been a very independent person and lately I have been feeling very vulnerable and incapable :(  

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Well, selling a house is no fun, especially with kids!  This will be our 4th house, we've sold 3, the last two were during a down economy.  Our first house, the market was good, so we weren't too particular about things...but the last two houses we have went through with a fine tooth comb before listing, and made sure everything was tip top.  And before a showing, you have got to have the house in model home condition...so you aren't competing with the foreclosures.  Good luck with your decision, it's a big one!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

House stuff is so much work! We are seriously considering putting our house up for sale but we might also wait til next year. Its so intimidating, this is our first home we have owned so we have never sold a house before. We talked with a realtor the other day, so have a lot to think about! Good luck!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)