Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

:-(

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
it's been 8 months since my miscarriage :-( I didn't think my bf ever thought about it but last night when we were laying in bed he looked at me and said " Tyana would have been a great big sister " i'm so sad today.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wanabmami714
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Its been 10 months siince mine, I still dont know if my bf thinks about it..... I understand completely trust me.. my baby would have been 3 months old... :( right there with you girl...

Mamasita7176
by Susan on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I think that all the time too! It's been 10 months since I lost Garrett and 7 months since I lost Lilly. Now 8w. I sure hope my dd gets a chance to be a big sister! I'm sorry for your loss. It does get easier.
Amyangel
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Ive been there decmber 16 will mark our 2 yrs:-( still hurts
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

yperez0209
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

AWWW I think it's sweet that he said that to you. That he was able to express that, some men just keep everything inside. I'm sorry for your loss.

purfectlilly
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM

it's wonderful that he shared with you that he thinks about his lost baby.

Lilly

mommy2tyana
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM
it's hard some days more than others because Tyana was at the hospital when I found out ( I didn't know I was pregnant until I was at the hospital bleeding ) she was standing there when the nurse told me I was pregnant and sometimes she asks me " mommy are you pregnant? " and she randomly talks about " mommy went to the hospital she was bleeding and the doctor fixed her belly " I try to explain but she just doesn't understand :o(

Quoting Mamasita7176:

I think that all the time too! It's been 10 months since I lost Garrett and 7 months since I lost Lilly. Now 8w. I sure hope my dd gets a chance to be a big sister! I'm sorry for your loss. It does get easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM
I am sorry :( it is so hard :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)