Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Replies (11-19):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I hope she had a great birthday.

Quoting cindy82:

Doing ok. Today my rainbow baby is 5. She is such a beautiful girl and getting so big. It's hard not to wish we had another by now. But today I'm staying focused on her and her birthday.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Had a lazy day today that fit well with the weather.  Did the laundry, dishes and made dinner.  Now I'm tired and mind is out of it.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Dont you hate that, in Kindergarten my son had strep 10 times!  The doctor told me someone in his class was probably a carrier...I found out, it was his teacher, that always has strep, after we had Hunters tonsills out!

Quoting tlbmrf:

Doin ok today. A little frustrated with co worker has strep and exposed the clients so now im at risk for it too

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Dont you hate that!  Everytime I do, I swear I will NEVER drink again!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Had a shitty day yesterday so I decided drinking vodka was a GREAT idea...yeah now I am hung over and feel even shittier.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!  happy birthday

Quoting cindy82:

Doing ok. Today my rainbow baby is 5. She is such a beautiful girl and getting so big. It's hard not to wish we had another by now. But today I'm staying focused on her and her birthday.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Well that doesn't sound too lazy!  Sounds like you got a lot done!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Had a lazy day today that fit well with the weather.  Did the laundry, dishes and made dinner.  Now I'm tired and mind is out of it.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Maybe thats why I'm so tired :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

You have a right to be tired!  LOL! 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Maybe thats why I'm so tired :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I am sad today. We went on a walk to remember and it was really hard on me and my oldest dd... We both cried a lot and she had a TON of questions that at 5 I wish she knew nothing about!!! But it was really good to see SOO many people come out to support families and friends through their loss and there were a lot of local companies that donated and sponsored so that was neat to that the word is getting out. But all in all a hard day, and then af showed up so obviously this is not our month.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN