Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

TTC

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

i've lost two this year. the second one was in august. my family is already asking me when we will try again! WTF! really? i just needed to vent. i can't believe that they know what i have been through and can even say such a thing.

Lilly

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cindy82
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Ugh. It's hard when no one understands. I'm sorry. Hugs to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitipenn
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM
I lost mine in july n everyone was all about oh ur young u can just try again i went on a cruise for my one year ann last month n came back will everyone asking if i got pregnant. Im like no! Ppl r asking when. It gets annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I have the opposite, I've had a doctor say...well, at least you have 5 healthy kids...and then I had a friend say...well, when do you stop...as if I'm too old...I don't care what anyone says, it's between my husband, I, and God.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I'm sorry.  Some people just need to put a foot in their mouth.

purfectlilly
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM

i know that we will try again. i just don't need everyone hovering around waiting for it. as a matter of fact, i don't even want to think of it as trying. it will happen when my body is ready. not when other people think it should.

Quoting caitipenn:

I lost mine in july n everyone was all about oh ur young u can just try again i went on a cruise for my one year ann last month n came back will everyone asking if i got pregnant. Im like no! Ppl r asking when. It gets annoying.

Lilly

caitipenn
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Exactly. I get to feel preasured. We decided to ttc again on our cruise but when we got back alot of stuff had happened with his mom n brother n we just got temp custoday of the youngest beother who is 6. So we r taking care of him n looking for a larger house to buy or rent so alot is ob our plate. N funny thing ppl still ask when we r going to get pregnant! Lol

Quoting purfectlilly:

i know that we will try again. i just don't need everyone hovering around waiting for it. as a matter of fact, i don't even want to think of it as trying. it will happen when my body is ready. not when other people think it should.

Quoting caitipenn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)