Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

UPDATED!Confused & scared..*possible pregnancy mentioned.

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 8 Replies

AF was supposed to show up yesterday. I took a test even though we havent been TTC, it looked like a BFN to me, but the line was faint. Maybe faulty test. No sign of AF still. I go tomorrow for a blood HCG that's meant for getting Mirena on Monday. Is it possible I'm pregnant? My SO wants to wait two years for baby, but I don't. So now I don't know how to feel. If I am pregnant already, I worry he's going to leave me.

*****My pregnancy test was negative. The attempted insertion of the Mirena was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. It did not get inserted. I have a tilted, posterior, and abnormally shaped cervix, and it made insertion  impossible. I decided on Nuva Ring until we are both ready to TTC a beautiful baby.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

It's possible.  But sometimes even if your cycle is regular its normal to be a couple days late.  If there was a faint positive line then you might be because there is hardly any false positives.  But you won't know for sure either way until you either get your AF and/or after your HCG's is drawn.

gingerprincess
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I meant there was only a faint line altogether. The negative line was faint.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

It's possible.  But sometimes even if your cycle is regular its normal to be a couple days late.  If there was a faint positive line then you might be because there is hardly any false positives.  But you won't know for sure either way until you either get your AF and/or after your HCG's is drawn.

pinkglitter1
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Why would he leave you for getting you pregnant why would you even be with a man that would do that when it would be both of y'all's mistake????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:12 AM

On the issue of the pregnancy test, you could be pregnant, if you've had unprotected sex...could also be that your hormone level never returned to 0?  I would make sure that your doctor does a test prior to placing the Mirena on Monday...which I'm guessing they would anyways. 

As for your SO...if he would leave you, well, that's pretty crumby to say the least.  If you guys are having unprotected sex, I would hope he knows the risk involoved...that is all I can say about that.

KaTrina8187
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting pinkglitter1:

Why would he leave you for getting you pregnant why would you even be with a man that would do that when it would be both of y'all's mistake????

First, a little life is NEVER a mistake. Secondly, I agree if he were to leave you because of this precious little MIRICALE, then it wasn't meant to be, and you should be strong for you and your child.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
CafeMom Tickers
gingerprincess
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Thanks for the support ladies. I had my blood test today will know tomorrow. I dont know that he'd leave I'm just scared because he wanted to wait. We havent actually hadunprotected sex but I'm pretty sure the condom failed at least once. I have a latex allergy & have to use nonlatex condoms which I've heard are less effective. Don't take it wrong I do want a baby, I just don't want him to resent me & the baby because he wasn't ready. My hormone levels were definetely zero, they were checked & I've had a period since the miscarriage 9 weeks ago. I'll update as soon as I know.
pinkglitter1
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I wasn't referring to the baby but her being pregnant the BOTH would have a part in her becoming pregnant.....

Quoting KaTrina8187:

Quoting pinkglitter1:

First, a little life is NEVER a mistake. Secondly, I agree if he were to leave you because of this precious little MIRICALE, then it wasn't meant to be, and you should be strong for you and your child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Having my mirena put in was super painful. I even passed out. Sorry it didn't work out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN